tuscl

Who else recieved a "Send All",from Alucramp?

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Saturday, October 5, 2013 1:17 PM
Nice to see I dropped to #25. My folks always told me I was a under achiever.

20 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I have the fucker on ignore. Post it! Post it!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If you were able to READ properly, you would see the List is NOT in order of ASSHOLENESS! [A made up word to fit the situation]
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alushart! My SO said"You're awfully mean to people on TUSCL,pick just one to be mean to or I won't have sex with you". Guess who's the recipient of me cumming.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    And you can't spell either.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Christ, dice. I'd hate to be in your dilemma. If I had to narrow it down to just one...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like your new word, Assholeness. I used it twice last night.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Heh I guess I'm lucky. Recieve no such PMs
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You know, the Drac-hate is kind of old. The thing I realized about Alucard is that he DOES mean what he says. And, all things considered, he isn't that bad a guy. I have a hard time piling on when everybody kicks the dude...seems cruel. I honestly don't think he is like TDHQ, who is just being an asshole. Or 23cambydude who is both godawful boring and an asshole. They are funny to poke. He isn't even like Rickydude...who is full of himself and has some pretty fucked up views. Anybody remember the thread where he hoped some poor girl that had been raped growing up that also had medical issues would backslide on her addictions so he could get cheaper OTC. IIRC he rationalized it by pointing out that her titties were nice. That was pretty fucked up right there. I'm not saying I expect Rick to go all white knight on her -- she has to vanquish her personal demons herself -- but c'mon dude, don't hope that the poor girl backslides. Personally, I'd extricate myself from dat shizzle. No good can come of it.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Zip! No it's not.Almost everyone on the board takes a little swipe at Corkycard from time to time. His outlook is just to far left for me. I did not obtain two chickens just to give one away. You must realize he brings half of it on himself.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I really don't care about his "leftness" if he would try back it up intelligently rather than just state his position with no logic or factual backing in his one sentence hit and runs. As if his pontifications should be proof enough. Hell intelligent counterbalance from left would be a nice addition to this board, IMO. Best we have right now is some centerists.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gmd really called the tard out in his an article on banning and confiscating all guns. Perfect chance for the tard to spell out his reasoning but the best he could was "You!re an asshole who is attacking me!" Pathetic.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "rather than just state his position with no logic or factual backing in his one sentence hit and runs" I'm under NO requirement to explain my views to you or anyone else. If I choose to explain them, I will. BUT with "membership" like you Dougster, you and others wouldn't IMO accept or believe anything thing I said. You seem to me to be FAR too entrenched in your own view of the Universe! All you appear to want to do is attack & mock me and other persons who don't fit into your Universe. And there are UNFORTUNATELY far too many others like you Dougster.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Boiling down what alutard just said to one sentence - he won't defend his position because he is scared to. Run, alutard, run! No you don't have to stand and fight but as long as all you do is run, most everyone will just see you as the runner that you are!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Thank god there's nobody else like you Alucard.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Darn, I received no such email. I feel slighted. Go ahead and send it to me me, Alucard. I absolutely promise *not* to post it publicly until after I've read it.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Darn, I received no such email. I feel slighted. Go ahead and send it to me me, Alucard. I absolutely promise *not* to post it publicly until after I've read it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I didn't get one either. Maybe I don't belong on TUSCL.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Me too shadowcat...I don't belong here. Alucard it seems like a lot of people prefer logic behind opinions. Even if you feel good ol Doug E. Fresh won't listen to your reason behind your belief, you gave as best you could a sound reasoning and others will put it to consideration and disagree or agree with you. But you give nobody the opportunity to and give childish statements like "I don't want to because you won't listen" you get trashed because your a man acting like a child among other irrational stupid comments you have said. So unfortunately yes, half the time its your own folly and you conti ue to repeat.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^You go boy.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>"Thank god there's nobody else like you Alucard."</i> He comes from the same group as the religious bible thumpers who want to ban strip clubs. So, no, there are, unfortunately, a lot of people like him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion