tuscl

Dancer cooling off AND raising dance price

Shekitout
South Carolina
Monday, November 21, 2005 6:00 PM
Shadowcat & myself know of a dancer at out favorite SC who has cooled off in what she will & won't do & now she wants to raise her 2 for 1 price on top of that. How do you handle this situation: Talk to her only but no more dances or just ignore her altogether whenever you go to the club & she's there. My inclination is to be friendly but turn down dance offers. Thoughts?

9 comments

• v.i.perv.
    19 years ago
    To the top!
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    This dancer has found somebody who is spending big $$ on her so the ones that brung her to the dances so to speak are blase now.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    A lot of dancers "cool off" when they have a new boyfriend or when they are approaching burn-out and are just sick of looking at men. Sometimes they will cool off if they think they have you locked-in and can get away with it. I have enough favs that I would probably just dump a girl who tried to raise her prices on me. One fav of mine charges $20 more for nude dances to her new customers but still charges me the same price she always has. I like her but I'm sure she knows I would never pay the higher price.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    A fellow dancer of the cooled off dancer told me that the cooled off dancer told her she was 2 weeks late with her period but I don't know how long ago she told her that. A 9 month visit back home now makes sense but why go out of the country to have the baby?
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat: You're implying she's pregnant?
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    I wondered about that myself.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    If you still want dances from her, ask her what's up. Otherwise, blow her off.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Trust your inclination, although she'll ignore you in short order, removing any situation in need of handling.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Ignoring her sounds good to me. Dancers are like busses--if you miss one, anther will come right behind her (My mother gave me that advice at 15 about women, but I think it also applies here).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion