tuscl

Big vs. Small Spenders

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Thursday, October 3, 2013 8:06 PM
What percentage of stripper income (including any OTC) comes from guys who spend more than $5000 a year on strippers. My wild guess is, maybe, 50%?

14 comments

• samsung1
    11 years ago
    Good question. Maybe depends on what type of club she is working at (dive bar with regulars or large tourist type of club)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I asked along these lines and it depends on the girl. Some like to cultivate regulars, some do not, or possibly cannot.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Perhaps a better question for the pink site. I think Dougster has it right though. Cultivating and maintaining regulars is not an easy thing.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    While it may be a question relevent for the pink side do you REALLY want to ask a bunch of pms bias women who will chew your head off just for being curious. Dont think the few old yucks will support you either. Their just women with rubber dicks
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I posted on this subject a few months ago. My dancer friends said 60% to 80% of their income came from regulars. This was in an upscale Detroit club. As Samsung indicated, it would probably be different in tourist areas like LV. [view link]
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I would think it's higher than 50%. Could be a case where the Pareto Rule applies. I would not at all be surprised if 80% of their income comes from 20% of their customers. I'm almost sure that's the way it is for my ATF and ATF Lite.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Hm, I'd think it's more like 40%, you can have a good roster of regulars but you have to keep that new blood coming in to keep making good money.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    It's closer to what Slash said.And they do cultivate custies.When a PL loyal to one dancer walks in it doesn't matter,it's total smurf-wars between dancers,other dancers will circle,harass and just plain sit down and join them,uninvited.I can't remember how many calls I've had mid afternoon with them crying,"Went to the dressing room and the bitch stole my custie".
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Motorhead +1
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    The x stripper I have been seeing for 5 years (quit dancing about 3 yr ago) gets over $10 k a year from me. This includes motel sessions where she will come to a location near my office and one on weekends near where I live. POP with her usually averages $135. Some sessions are $100 with others at $200 which involve nude and bikini modeling by her plus photos. I would call the relationship a sugar dating mutually beneficial arrangement.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I agree it depends on the club. By default, I would assume the 80/20 rule. 80% of $ comes from regulars (who are 20% of customers), 20% of $ for transients (who are 80% of customers).
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    If regulars didn't make up at least 50%+ of an dancers income... then way is my xATF so damn determine to get me back on her roster... even though I have zero interesting in going back to RIL psychosis.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    ^^why (not way)... damn spelling impediment
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Last year at least 30% came from one dude... Love him!! But I think it def varies on the club and the girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion