tuscl

My ATF is gone ...

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:32 AM
She lasted only a couple of weeks, but they were fantastic. Had two awesome OTC experiences with my CF which actually was my ATF even if she was around for only a couple of weeks. She has since moved to Houston, but she tells me that next time she's in town she'll let me know (I doubt it, but that's ok). Anyway, I am now going through a bit of withdrawal. I got used to this girl and her ability to please me completely. I now have to either find another or settle for less. I'm going to keep looking. She was my first OTC experience and it will be difficult to top. We'll see what shakes out. At least I may save myself some money ...

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Losing a good dancer(whether she's an ATF or CF) sucks. It's like when you move or lose a great and ethical mechanic or doctor.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Plus 1$lick
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Have you considered moving to Houston?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My ATF is still my ATF, but I cut off (VERY stupid of me) club relationship. I have seen her numerous times since, but all outside the club and with people that know nothing of our our side.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    @Ermita, hahaha briefly, yes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the makings of a country song :)
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    SoonerSam- Your ATF might be Player11's new fav pretty soon!
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Papi: All My Exes Live In Texas
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Condolences dude. I been there.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "Get back on the horse".
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I usually don't get too concerned unless I have too many favorites in a club. Then I will need to start knocking some off my favorite list. Planning on doing that with one old favorite who returned last week only to give sub par dances.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    UPDATE: Today she texted me that she's gonna be back in town either this week or next, and that we need to do "something special." Qonder what that's gonna cost me? Doesn't matter, she's worth it. Oh, and @ilbbaichi, thanks man. It sucks, especially when you find a girl that's pretty much perfect for what you want and is willing to do whatever.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Congrats
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    For the record, it's just a visit and not a move back. But that's OK. At least I can give her a proper goodbye.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion