tuscl

Mirror Mirror... who is the prertiest of them all?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Last nite I went to a club I don't go to very often. It seemed like most of the girls in there were dancing for the mirrors and not the customers. They would come over while I was stageside and shake their ass for a tip. While they were giving me so called attention they were checking themselves out in the mirror, striking poses, making faces, doing boob and ass checks etc.isn't that what the dressing room is for?

Why do dancers do this? I would think it would be embarassing for them. Kind of like when you were a kid making faces in the mirror and someone unexpectedly walked in and saw what you were doing. I think it makes them seem stuck up, unapproachable and stupid. I never get dances from girls who do this kind of thing.

Have you guys noticed this?

12 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I have noticed this phenomenon, Joe. Some girls do look stuck up while they're doing it. I don't complain, though. I like looking at the mirror two. I can't help it. My manly features, Latin charm, and smoldering gaze can't be denied.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps they were BORED.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    It probably gives them something to focus on rather than having to look at our ugly mugs and think about the LDs they'll have to perform for us.

Then again, depending on the lighting, they may not be able to see much more than themselves in the mirror...have you ever been on a lit up stage? You can't see shit of the audience.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I've seen it too. Some of the private dance booths have mirrors in my club and once this dancer just watched herself the whole time. I wasn't happy about that; she should have been watching me, or had her eyes closed.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    @ slick. You know what your problem is, you're too modest :-)
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    At my club, my back is against the wall and the mirror is directly behind me. The dancers can see the whole club in the mirror as they face me during the LD, and can keep an eye on who's nearby, particularly club mgmt. When the coast is clear, the dances get better, so I'm not complaining.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I hear that Rod8432.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with Rod and Shadow.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Joe do you know what is crazy ?

Every damn time I'm fuckin these bitches I'm always gazing into the merrior and watching myself beat day pussy up
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Every pretty girl likes to look in a mirror. One girl I dated even waved at her reflection in a large window as we drove by in my Z-28. Doesn't bother me.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    A lot of the time, she's using the mirror to unobtrusively make sure you're not about to do something stupid while her back is turned away from you. Other times, she's keeping an eye out for other customers coming to the stage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t noticed it too often but by coincidence did happen to notice it in my last SC visit. I saw a nice looking light-skinned ebony dancing for a dude at the bar – I was sitting at a table 3 ft away and was noticing how she was looking at herself in the mirror while she was dancing for the dude with her back to him.

I think it’s along the lines of what mikey said. Girls like to look at and admire themselves in the mirror (some more than others) – they also seem to like taking a lot of pictures of themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion