tuscl

curvy dancers

Monday, September 30, 2013 12:19 AM
Looking for good clubs in the Ohio area that are curve friendly anyone have suggestions?

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Go to the hair club for men
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Every dancer in EVERY club in the country has curves to some degree or another. Just pick one. The same here in Ohio.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I use to hook up with this softball chick who threw a wicked curve.
  • just4fun2
    11 years ago
    Clarification please: Are you looking for curvy dancers, or are you looking for dancers who like curvy men? Sorry....just asking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Per the way the question was phrased; it makes me think the OP is a curvy dancer herself looking for a place to dance at? Although there are some clubs that are strictly pro small girls; IME it appears to me certain clubs will have the curvier dancers on dayshift and the small slim ones at night. If the OP is a dancer; she should try asking on [view link] which is a site for dancers.
  • berrystraw
    11 years ago
    Thx Papi_chulo. Clarification: I am a curvy dancer and not all clubs are particularly curve friendly ;)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Post a pic
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ berrystraw: By "curvy," do you mean BBW? A better description of yourself would help clarify your question and get you helpful answers. The usual connotation of "curvy" is a voluptuous figure. Clubs, anywhere will hire that figure type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion