tuscl

Any good clubs in Indy?

mal_hodgson
Minnesota
Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:24 PM
I'm Indianapolis tonight and Monday night. Can anybody recommend a club with good contact in the Indy area? I'm checking out the reviews hut none stand out so far. thanks.

9 comments

• MrDeuce
    11 years ago
    My all-time favorite club in Indy: Brad's Brass Flamingo. Other mid-level clubs include Rio (mid-to-low) and Dancers (mid-to-high). I would avoid PT's, which is pretentious and overpriced, and Red Garter, which charges too much for too little. If you're looking for more of a dive-bar experience, I would recommend Babes or Harem House, close to each other (and to PT's) on Pendleton Pike. If you don't like one, the other is within a mile on the same road. Brad's has the additional advantage of $12 lappers all day Monday (and noon to 2 every other day). Bottom line: Go to Brad's first. If you're not feeling it, you're only a few miles from Harem House and Babes.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    11 years ago
    Also you can go about 1 hour north to Kokomo and check out Hip Hugger.
  • racejeff
    11 years ago
    Everyone has different club ideas. I would list Brass Flamingo, Rick's Cabaret and Dancers. Rick's doesn't open until 6:30 and is a late night club that can be slow on a Monday early night before 10. I agree Babes and Harem House are dive bar's which I want to avoid. Rick's is nicest facility of the three I suggested. And priced about the same. And recently Brass Flamingo has seemed to raise cover prices and dropped so beer specials, was surprised by the $8 cover on Thursday night recently.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I agree with MrDuece. His evaluation is spot on. Keep in mind virtually all clubs in Indy are low mileage.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    If you go to Brad's let us know your experience. My opinion is that BBF is one of the most over-rated clubs on TUSCL.
  • mal_hodgson
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I ended up going to Dancers, since it was closest to my hotel. They close at 1 on Sunday, so I only had about an hour at the club. It looked like about a half dozen girls dancing, and most seemed to be occupied with groups if regulars. The talent looked pretty good. I tend to be laid back and let the girls come to me, so given they all seemed occupied and closing wasn't far off I wasn't expecting much action. Just then a gorgeous black girl broke away from the table she had been at and asked if if like a dance before closing. I jumped at the chance. This girl was awesome. Easily a 9 in my book, great face, hair and body. Fantastic skin color and so soft. Turns out she gave a great dance to. Lots of contact allowed by me and some good grinding and hand contact from her (by the Minnesota standards I'm used to this is good mileage!). Her name was Essemce. If I can I'll be going back.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    In my opinion Dancers west is the best in Indy. Brads is overrated. I used to be cheap. Pt's is over priced and the rest are pretty much dives.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Brads used to be cheap. ( I was also but that is not the point)
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    What no ricks in the discussion? Has it stopes off that much?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion