tuscl

Too much reality

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:01 PM
I hate hearing the nonsense about girls selling "the fantasy." If she is getting paid by me, she is either getting me off or otherwise making my night more fun. But sometimes maybe the fantasy presentation isn't such a bad thing. Lately I've been getting an awful lot of "reality" from dancers, including drug addictions, girls living out of motels, baby custody issues, and various other life problems. These fucking southern clubs seem to be rife with this shit, though there is no shortage of issues with the dancers up north either. In fact, not wanting to see that much reality is what keeps me from doing OTC at dancers' houses. I did it once a few years back, only to find that the house was unfurnished except for her daughter's bedroom and the dancer herself slept on an air mattress. Sometimes their real life issues are just too distracting.

32 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I agree. I had a similar OTC experience. A dancer who tells all about her "Reality" is taking a chance on driving away patron who DON'T wish to hear their issues. I'm not buying Fantasy from a dancer. If I want fantasy, I'll read a book or watch a movie. I make a "Business" deal with a dancer for one thing only.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… These fucking southern clubs seem to be rife with this shit, though there is no shortage of issues with the dancers up north either …” Yeah – the economy in the south is nothing to write home about thus one often sees more than their fair share of really struggling dancers “… Sometimes their real life issues are just too distracting …” I often find them down right depressing
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I hear the word “fantasy” often used on SW – I take it as a way for the dancers to deflect or minimize what they really do.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I thought it was their drug use that was used to deflect or minimize or otherwise help them NOT to think about what they really do. LOL
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    She strips AND does OTC with you for additional money, yet she sleeps on an air mattress? Man, strippers must be really bad at managing their money
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    LOL GoVikings. In my experience most strippers have this problem. It is not about what they can make in a year or even a month, but how much of it that they can hold onto for any length of time. Heck, if my northeast OTC favorites were any good at saving what they made, then I doubt that I would have breached the OTC barrier with at least two of them in the first place.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Man, this topic is just hilarious. Yeah RickyBoy and alutard aren't paying hookers for fantasy, because their entire mode of thinking is fantasy. In the RickyBoy's case that he is a RICH STUD genius who invented The System. In alutard's case that he is morally superior to everyone else. What a fuckin' joke!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Man, strippers must be really bad at managing their money" That "ailment" "afflicts" a lot of people.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    How much fantasy there is depends on how she really feels about the custy. I think, in a high percentage of cases, they don't really want to get within 10 feet of us. Do you want to know that reality? It always impresses me how so many dancers are able to create that spec of hope in our heads that they are actually, honestly aroused by dancing for us. It is pretty frustrating and depressing to hear a stranger's problems, since, realistically, what can you do about it? They are already making some fast money off of me, which should make a dent in a lot of problems. Once in a great while, they are dealing with something I faced somewhere in my old fart life, and I can tell them how I eventually resolved it. If a think a dancer is attractive, I try to get into the VIP with her as soon as possible. If they want to talk in there, I cooperate, since some dancers get very creeped out if there is little or no conversation in the VIP. I make it possible for 90+% of their time that the spend on me to be in the money zone, so they can quickly move on and continue to work on their (normally money-based problems) with the next PL. Some will sit and talk for a while after the VIP. That make me think maybe they are really desperate for a ear to bend, so I wince on the inside and lend an ear.
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    I don't think these girls realize how much of a turn off it is to depress the hell out of me with their awful lives. They seem to do it in order to get you to feel sorry for them and spend money on them. Ever try turning the tables on them? Try telling a stripper how crappy your life is and see how quickly they run from you. I just want to have fun, not hear about your abortion (seriously, a girl told me she had an abortion that same week, wtf do I say to that? "Oh, that sucks")
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    CF of three weeks tenure, about 25 years old, lives in a motel, hits me up for rides to work, always asks for money, gives great BBBJCIM in VIP, wants to borrow cooking appliances, texts me about being depressed at work, says she doesn't want to lose me, is about a 7, infant child died, ex-G.I. (U.S. Army), ex-con with her brother (they did burglaries of homes together), homeless since high school, nods off during conversations in the car (red flag-drug use), is always very affectionate and I am going WTF?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ RUN away from this wreck FAST or FASTER!!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I nod off at work (red flag my job SUCKS).
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'm of two minds about this one. In general, I'm not really interested in hearing about major problems, but on the other hand, she's sharing her pussy, and other lady parts, with me, often for paltry sums. If listening to her with some level of sympathy encourages her to continue doing that, it's a small price to pay. I still remember going to My Favorite Cocksucker's house one time, and after demonstrating the reason she so richly deserves that title, we were taling about here kids. She showed me the Mother's Day present they'd given her. She was being very "mommyishly" enthusiastic talking about it. The problem? At that time, she had *supervised* visitation twice per month for four hours apiece, and it was scheduled. If she missed it, there was no make up. For all her other faults, she zealously defended that privilege, even telling one club manager to fuck off when he threatened to fire her for not working on her visitation day. She ended up in jail last year, after I'd lost touch with her, for manufacturing meth. I haven't heard from her since.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Rick, have you considered the possibility that your observations reflect the fact that you're targeting a specific group chicks? What group you ask? Those that used to have the energy to sell fantasy on top of sex but can no longer have that energy. Perhaps you are just targeting girls on the bottom end of a long downhill slide. Some of us dig fantasy. I don't want extras with a girl that is falling apart. I want a mellow experience with a hot chick that takes her clothes off but doesn't drop the details of her life on me. If the sex makes it worth wading through the personal crap for you that is coo-el. But that doesn't mean other dudes don't buy some fantasy and have a chill time.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I usually avoid talking about dancers personal lives. One dancer told me she was going to graduate in about 5 months. That's when I asked what she was studying. It was actually a profession that was respectable and she could get a long term job with. I guess she is planning on quitting stripping. She said she wanted to stay in contact with me though. I thought I might have a slow night but dancers I knew were popping up all over the place plus some I didn't know wanted to spend time with me. I think I was close to falling asleep with one dancer sitting on my lap. We were both quiet. It was late. I suddenly felt her rub my shoulder so that kept me awake. I think she was staying warm until it was time for her to go on stage.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I had fallen asleep with a dancer on my lap. That would have been a first. I have had a dancer curl up on me and at least pretend to sleep for a few minutes or maybe she did. That was some time ago. I don't mind a dancer quietly sitting on my lap. Everyone else can discuss their personal lives. :)
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Zip: So your suggesting you can discern the fact that your hot chick has her shit together, but Rick lacks such capabilities and is bottom feeding. Priceless!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Zip said: I don't want extras with a girl that is falling apart What Zip really means: I don't want extras with a girl that I KNOW is falling apart
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Are you a MIND reader jester214? Hmm...??
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @rockiedude....Zip: So your suggesting you can discern the fact that your hot chick has her shit together, but Rick lacks such capabilities and is bottom feeding. Priceless! No...I'm not saying I have some unique ability to discern when "my" hot chick has has her shit together that Rick lacks. I am, however, asserting two things... 1. Anybody with common sense can detect whether a girl is holding things together enough to project a fantasy in the club. When cracks in this veneer become obvious, one can extract oneself from the situation. 2. Rick has described *targeting* girls with "issues" in prior posts, presumably because it provides access to cheaper OTC activities. In other words, he has admitted (actually BRAGGED) that he bottom feeds. So rockiedude, are you saying that Rick is so clueless that he can't pick up the cues necessary to bottom feed? If I was Rick I'd be kind of insulted by that...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And Alucard my friend...jester214 IS a mind reader. In a PM he me he was a telepath from Babylon 5 that was swept back to the time of the last Shadow war with Sinclair/Valen on Babylon 4. However, the Minbari put him in suspended animation and sent him home to Earth. However, he has assured me that he only uses his telepathy for good. And occasionally for picking up hot chicks. Sheesh... I would have thought a trekker like you would be open minded about possibilities like this!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    If you spend any significant time with a woman, she will talk and talk and talk to you about her life, her kids, her exes, her friends, her family, her problems, her iPhone, etc, etc, ad nauseam. You have to nod at lot and make sympathetic noises. I find it easier to listen to strippers than to other women. Strippers have more interesting stories, usually about sexual escapades, drunken parties, and scrapes with the law. Some of the stories are depressing, but others are very entertaining.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Jackslash's first paragraph is right on.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Zip/rockie: I do target single moms over some others, but I am hardly a bottom feeder. I've rarely done OTC with less than an 8 for some years now. My two most recent club favorites were true 9s (beautiful, hot bodies, fun, sexy, etc). I tend to pay a little more to get the quality that I want, and sometimes have to jump through a few more hoops, but to me it is worth it. I've lost since lost interest in OTC with the B-Team. But even the 8s in the clubs that I frequent down south (sadly 9s+ are a rare animal where I now reside) are basket cases. Hence the increase in my intake of drama.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The RickyBoyDugan apparently just recently made the genius discovery that alot of OTC girls are into drugs, and bragged about waiting for one to "slip up" in this notorious thread - [view link] Not sure how he can claim he isn't a bottom feeder, but, okay, whatev!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Well, she was an 8+ as well, but by slip up I did not mean drugged up. Indeed, I made it clear in the same thread that I was not interested in a girl doped up on heroin.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    By slip up you meant fall back in her addiction so she would need money from you. And you, as usual are trying to mislead. You might not want her so herion'ed out that she was "nod'ing" off during a session, but you did want her back into addiction. Apparently her having been a victim of sexual abuse in her early life factored into your calculations as well.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @zip, so as long as she projects a fantasy that nothing is wrong then you're a decent guy for paying her to suck your dick? Don't get me wrong I believe ignorance is bliss in such matters but I don't kid myself that I'm any better than anyone else doing the same.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Thanks for interpreting my comments for me Dougster. I meant exactly what I said, no more and no less. In any event, this girl was an exception rather than the norm. I'm still learning to navigate the heroin epidemic down here and, since posting in the thread that you dredged up, have come to realize that there is nothing good about messing with a girl on the shit. Heroin user = ROB. They are just too desperate for the next fix and have no thoughts beyond it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's hardly a dredging up, RickyBoy. Your whole attitude here is that you are a RICH STUD genius who has triumphed in out capitalist system by mastering the art of exploitation. If that includes heroin addicts, single mothers, victims of childhood sexual abuse then so be it. It's a dog-eat-dog world (in your "mind", and you will notice I put that in quotes) and coming out on top demonstrates your greatness. Well at least in your "mind" (in quotes again, notice) it does. What you said in that thread is all there in black and white. You rightfully took alot of heat for it, and, worse, yet, the attitude it embodies is typical of you, do to your "condition".
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @jester-dude, I don't pay the girl to suck my dick. I pay her to leave afterward ;-) Actually, I don't do either. I married and I keep limits on my clubbing. I like a high contact LD and maybe stick shifting but I actually draw a line at more than that. I've been tempted and even (on a few occasions) slipped but by and large I enjoy the watchin' and feelin' up of titties and mellow stuff like that. Nothin'' more. Even a recent case where a girl gave me her phone # was (relatively) innocent. I didn't ask for it and she offered it saying "text to see if I'm working". Decided against it. My wife doesn't check my texts but if it came up it could be awkward. Not worth the trouble. I may joke about face fucking 18 year olds on stage...but that a a joke my brothers. That said, I'm not looking down on "bottom feeding". Personally, I think prostitution should be legal. Two consenting adults that want to have sex 'cos one pays the other...why should that be a crime? You or Rick or Alucard or whoever want to do it? Go for it. But don't kid yourself if you're strategizing about ways to leverage the situation based upon the girl's financial situation. I don't care if the girl is a 10 -- seeking out girls in financial distress SELECTS FOR girls who break the fantasy. Those few cases where I feel I've learned about girls' lives beyond the club have been girls who were pretty together. College girls stripping their way through to make ends meet (and actual universities, not junior colleges or a course here and there). Maybe they were projecting a false image...who knows? But they maintained the fantasy and that is what I paid them for. But Rick admits that he wants something else. His prerogative and I don't condemn it. I do feel it is "bottom feeding" in the sense that he targets girls that have hit bottom or are close to doing so (cf. the thread cited above by Dougsta). If Rick feels bottom feeding is better defined going for 1's or 2's then that is simply a semantic argument. Im saying one thing...if you target girls because they are having trouble and you think that will cut down the cost you should NOT be surprised if their life intrudes upon your time together. If you're ok with that it is cool. It ain't what I want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion