tuscl

Do we have a new PROPHET?

zipman68
the speed force!
Who just posted from Ecclesiastes?

I think we my have a new prophet amongst us!

Guccibro, watch out when you try to spread the word of the LORD on here. There are those who would persecute and true being of God.

Look at what was done to brother Juice. He came to us to open our eyes to the delights of KFC, krack, and klubs. He could.hav.Changed OUR whol.whey of communicating. But that KAH-ray-ZEE prophet proved to be too much for TUSCL.

Then prophet Pootie came forth and we did not understand. He was relentlessly persecuted. Even I did not see the mark of GOD upon that man until it was too late. Ultimately, Unchill Palmer's threats forced him to bid us adieu. You are gone but not forgotten Pottie. Don't bane the dillies my friend!!!

So c'mon Guccibro...what hath the LORD toldest thou? No better way to pick up the phone and give a shout out to the creator of the universe than chugging a couple o' bottles o' DXM cough syrup. You should totally do that, go to a stripper klub, and let wackiness ensue!

12 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Zip, can you stop using the Lord's name in vain? It's improper and embarrasing that grown men like you and the Juice clones think it's funny that God is behind your weird postings. Maybe I'm the only one, but that's what I think.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Mikey shut up
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Zip lok
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Mikey my man...I thought you didn't dig telling folks what to post or how to be funny. Relax my friend, you tell your jokes and I'll tell mine.

But seriously my friend, what do you think a real prophet would be like? Juice I tells you...he would be exactly as Juice portrays himself.

Think about it...if the creator of the universe cut the top off yo' head and stuck his God finger in yo' tapioca what would that do to you? Being touched by that much power is not meant for mere mortals.

Of course, if you think God touched you in a special place... That ain't God my friend. That be a succubus!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Where the FUCK is my succubus?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Show of hands for all that want a succubus visitation. I bet all you pervs want yourselves som succubus action!
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    I'm down
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    zipper, I belive you really want an incubus. That seems to be more up your alley.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gucci doesn't seem especially driven by the Prophet Motive.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Jabdude, have you been talking to Juiice? That dude is ok if a bit slow -- the extra "i" is correlated with a lower IQ -- but he thinks I suck his dick. I keep tellin' the lil' dude that it ain't me. Nope...I thought it was Cambydude. Is it you Jabdude? Are you pretending to be Cambydude pretending to be me when you suck Juiice's dick?

Don't do that. It is fucked up!
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Your deity doesn't care if you call him names; he's a DIETY for Christ's sake! They have thicker skins than their followers apparently seem to. Except for Jesus himself; those nails went right through.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Lol rock star....my belly was jiggling on that lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion