tuscl

Hounding Around

Friday, September 27, 2013 6:49 PM
In my findings their isn't much difference in civilian bars and hobbiest clubs In my style of game its the same for both Find a sexy lady's Buy drinks and or dances Over pay for play Boom getting my dick wet I've even noticed that some civilian ladies are way cheaper and slutter than their sisters the strippers or aka hired guns

25 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll agree with you that a whole slew of civvie gals are sluttier than the majority of strippers. And carriers of STD's.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Dude. Civilian ladies are way sluttier. They actually want male attention and are easily impressed. Strippers tolerate attention and are almost never impressed. I hate going out with my "normal" girlfriend. They never want to go home!! One guy buys them a drink and they are so flattered they fly straight to heaven. When a guy offers to buy me drinks, at a regular club, I just get irritated. I don't go to the club to talk to random men. I go to work and get paid for that.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Although I do have a few stripper friends who are total freaks. But, they are def the minority.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Out of curiosity, what do you go to the club for?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I luv civvies! So many are either bi or bi-curious and all it takes is a couple of shots of Patron to loosen them up and suddenly they are willing to try anything. Hee hee hee I'm going straight to hell in a hand basket.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    I like to dance with my girls!! I love to go to the club with my stripper friends! Then I get to dance like a dirty hoe. Plus, my stripper friends are like me--they are not there to meet guys. God help the men who approach us when we are out together. They do not last long. At work we have to act sweet to men that we don't really want to talk to. I think that builds up a lot of internal angst which is fun to release on the poor saps that try hang out with my stripper crew, when were are out.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Right on. I dig it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some female customers in strip clubs can be annoying. Some are friendly and some have sneaked up behind me and one invited me to her table and told me she was laughing at some guy who thought me and her were having an affair or having sex. I was thinking thanks for asking me to sit with you and tell me this. Actually I'm not sure what I said. No guy bothered me so I must have been bigger than whomever she was laughing at. One dancer thought one girl was my girlfriend the way she snuck up right behind me at the stage. One girl asked if she could have a couple dollars to tip a dancer. I gave her a couple and she just kept it. I decided not to say anything since she was already acting like a bitch and I already gave it to her.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Did I mention one female customer who must have thought any guy visiting a strip club should immediately go home with her if she asked? I should have told her maybe later. She had the worst possible timing as well.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Kittykate, I love your comments.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @KittyKate You get bought drinks at a regular club and is irritated because your there to work? Are you a stripper or a off the bar bartender? I don't know what the hell you guys still thinking. These days, a lot of girls (talking regular non-strip club clubs) kind of expect to be bought a drink and use it to their advantage. I remember one night coming home late from a friend hiuse this girk was with her girlfriend, sat next to me and called her man and told him how she was out with her girlfriend and used a sucker to get drinks. They were obviously trying to bed her but she used them all up. She told her girlfriend they were now gonna do it again and called the guy from the bar and scheduled another club night just for the drink. Then she was hungry and contemplated whether or not to use them for some food. I'm telling you man, that drink shit don't work no more. Either you can spit game, are super fine or you get nothing. Simply terrible. And that's why I don't buy girls drinks. Just a waste of dollars.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    "@KittyKate You get bought drinks at a regular club and is irritated because your there to work? Are you a stripper or a off the bar bartender?" Umm. I don't know if I understand what your asking... It's not about the drinks. I can buy my own drinks. I'd rather by my own drinks. I get annoyed when guys hit on me at regular clubs because I don't go to the club to deal with men. That feels like work and I don't want to work on my night off. I want to enjoy my time with my friends. But, when your friends are crazy strippers who have no idea what the appropriate length is, for a skirt, men tend to swarm. And I have to fight them off!!! When it's my night off, I'm just me. Not a stripper. Not trying to work anyone over...
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Thanks Jack. I <3 you!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When it comes to night clubs, I prefer Salsa & Bachata clubs. The people who go to these clubs go to dance with members of the opposite sex. They're not there just to be seen or be part of a scene. It's not about bottle service. People do drink but drinking isn't the main draw. Music and dance. When that live music is jumping and when the dance floor is jiving, that's the magic right there.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    "When a guy offers to buy me drinks, at a regular club, I just get irritated. I don't go to the club to talk to random men. I go to work and get paid for that." Was referring to that kittykate
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    So yeah-- I dislike interacting with men at regular clubs, when I'm out with my friends. When I'm in a regular club and some random guy tries to hit on my (buys me a drink, asks me to dance, grinds up behind me) that reminds me of being at work. I don't go to the regular club with my girls to be feel like I'm at work. I don't enjoy unsolicited attention from men, generally. Def not in the club.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Slick--Last time I was in NYC, my fuck buddy took me to a Salsa club. It was my first time. Loved it!! I was so bad at that kind of dance. My hips just grind when the music comes on. It's involuntary. But, I still had a great time! I shoulda kept fucking that guy. Good dancer.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I been planning to take salsa dancing classes for months now. Gotta find a good decent priced place in nyc somewhere.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Do it. ; )
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Interesting perspective Kittykate. Ever since I saw Fatal Attraction doing the bar pick up one night stands has seamed a little risky. I had an experience with someone mildly similar. She picked me up we went to her place and afterwards she stalked me like an ex-wife after back alimony. I found out later she had been scoping me out for a while and taking me home was her way of sealing the deal. Fortunately I was only on the project for a few months and then moved on out of town (this was before internet searches were available). I learned that for many girls allowing a man between their legs is the same as a marriage proposal. I usually meet and then go out before I consider going home with a girl. I she tells me to go away no problem.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Kittykate's comments remind me of why I choose hobbies drastically different than my everyday line of work. You've gotta switch gears sometimes...
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Guys often get this idea that when groups of women are out together at a club somehow they are incomplete because there is no guy with them, and they all are looking to get laid. Its kind of comical that some guys would actually think that. We are out to have fun with our friends and aren't necessarily looking for or welcoming unwanted male attention (lol and I'm definitely not). Nothing personal but that is just how it is.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I can't remember the last time I bought myself a drink at a club/bar ... I also can't remember when the last time I actually went home with someone from a club/bar was. Civilian girls are way sluttier, but that's probably because they don't get to flex their sexuality for attention as regularly as strippers can and do.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Exactly, Lopaw!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I learned long ago to never mess with gals out on Ladies Night. Leave them alone. Also, us men need to check ourselves. There's a term that some of us dudes use. It's called THIRSTY. Don't be a Thirsty Dude. Act like you've actually spent time with a woman. Too many guys act like sailors back on shore. Chill the fuck on out. It's like this old joke. Two bulls were on a hill, overlooking a valley full of heifers. The younger bull said, "Why don't we run down the holland fuck one of them heifers." The older bull retorted, "How about we stroll down the hill and fuck ALL the heifers instead."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion