Why pay for web caming...

deogol
Michigan
Friday, September 27, 2013 7:51 AM
When you can simply hack one! [view link]

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Fuck this douche bag. Deogol, thanks for hopping us to this punk ass maricon. Hopefully, jailhouse justice will prevail.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Both the government and individuals can spy on us and violate our privacy. How can we protect our privacy and our freedom?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    We can protect our freedom but it really looks like privacy is going the way of Orwell and Huxley.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Just stick a piece of paper over the web cam. Won't help for the mic (hackers bugging your house!) but it is a start.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    After a hacker or two directly communicated with me online shortly after going online, I've been so paranoid I still don't have a web cam. Although one time a pc problem I had trouble fixing mysteriously fixed itself after being online for a couple of hours. There are good hackers and bad hackers. Some leave clues they were in your system and some don't like to. I may have visited some online hacker chat sites before I thought about it. That probably explains some cryptic emails about taking out certain nodes that could have either taken down the power grid or long distance phone calls back in the 90's. I had no idea what that was about. That was about as strange as the guy who sent emails or messages stating he was a time traveler. The hackers who really got my attention were two in particular. One kept making my screen black out for a few seconds while at an online chat site until I finally said a hacker was messing with me. The other asked me to join them and sent me to a web site with a skull and cross bones with a warning about the FBI, NSA, etc, etc. I said forget that.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    When a hacker was making my screen black out for a few seconds at a time, that was called a nuke attack if I remember correctly. I didn't quite understand how google searches came back with results for hacker index sites. One site mentioned top hacks and who the hacker was. The good hackers told the sites what their security issues were. With so much software out there, not having a firewall on your computer is like leaving your house and car unlocked in Chicago.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Big bro is everywear !
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ban the Internet!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sucks that it was a 19 year old with plenty ahead of him too. What a waste of brain power. This is what happens when you broke and just can't get a girl.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Someone tried to do that to me back in the days of MySpace and I was like "I don't care". Somewhere my nudes are on the internet and to this day I just don't care.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion