tuscl

Had to Flag It

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I rarely ever flag reviews. I think I've done it once before when I noticed the reviewer had copy/pasted the review for the same club from an older review by a different reviewer.

Came across this gem in today's reviews of St. James in Houston:

“… So I visited Club O recently. It was interesting. The decor is very unique and a very cool atmosphere. I arrived early in the evening about an hour before the afternoon shift switch. I went straight to the bar for some food, and I figured that would give me an opportunity to scope the place out without a constant barrage..

this was actually the first club I liked being at and I have to say that after the first time I but the girls make it worth it. like most clubs its a bit... …”

He even refers to the club as “Club O” when it's called “St. James”.

12 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

It appears he copied the opening sentences from a recent review of Club O in Harvey IL
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Motorhead is correct. I just flagged it for plagiarism.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I flag a great many reviews. USUALLY very short ones. ESPECIALLY if it is a 1st review by the poster, who is obviously trying to short cut his/her way to a free membership.

I've only come across one obviously stolen review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I would have thought the flag comments would be instantaneous – I don’t see the flag comments – do you?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I was reading reviews for my local club and the last two -three reviews looked flaggable to me. I haven't flagged them, yet. I have flagged a couple of reviews but in doing so, I feel kinda douchey doing it. I've never been a rat but is it fink-like to flag? I want to flag these reviews but I'm on the cusp.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Papi - NO. They are not automatic. Founder has to do it and that is when he has time. Usually a couple of times a day when he is doing the reviews.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm suprised alucard hasn't flagged my reviews yet according to his previous post
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " but is it fink-like to flag"

Are you kidding?!
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    And sometimes founder doesn't agree with you when you flag them. That BS/plagiarized review Joker pointed out last week for Monroe's is still up and doesn't have any visible indication of being flagged.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    It must take a lot to actually get a review removed though.

I saw a review for a club I frequent, and had been flagged twice. I flagged it also. But I guess 3 strikes is NOT out because the review remained.

It was flagged as "unitelligible". The grammar and spelling was so bad, it made no sense.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Looks like the review in question was removed.

This is only the 2nd review I’ve flagged and both were removed by the next day.
  • SamPerkins_420
    11 years ago
    LOL Club O & St. James, I've actually been to and gotten FS at both - I live in Chicago, and my roommate from college lives in Spring, TX (Houston area).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion