tuscl

Tampa Strip Clubs

Scotthall
Florida
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 3:37 PM
Any suggestions on the best clubs. Willing to drive south or north of Tampa as well. Any suggestions. Thanks everyone.

16 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    seems like there should be numerous high to very high mileage places in Tampa to choose from
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    All of them. LOL I've been there twice. Depends on what you are looking for.
  • Scotthall
    11 years ago
    What clubs would you recommend?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Well – Mons Venus is supposed to be a legendary club. Not been there myself but have read many reviews. The club is described as kinda small and it’s BYOB – but most reviewers rate the quality of the dancers pretty high – and the LDs are supposed to be pretty high mileage although I don’t think extras are customary there.
  • deejaymedstu
    11 years ago
    I have only gone to the Penthouse Club. Good food and women for everyone. According to the reviews, check out Mons, Odyssey, and Thee Dollhouse. It does depend on what you're looking for. Read the last 5 reviews for each and go.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Mons is the most consistent in getting top looking girls. It is a dry club (not BYOB, but re-entry is allowed). All dances are out in the open and almost all girls there will not allow touching the kitty and sucking anything. The highest mileage I have received there is very brief fingering and an over the pants handy. If you got game, you might be able to pick-up one for fun outside.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Are you tired of the Pink Pony already ? Hey, if you can find the Pink Pony, it shouldn't be too challenging for you to find the Mons, 2001, and Scores. They're all within ~ 200 yds. of each other. However, you might find the $20 cover at Mons to be "challenging". But, hey, about returning the favor, and providing more info in your reviews than just "lots of good looking girls", OK ?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    In my humble opinion Tampa clubs are highly over-rated. They benefit from a lot of hype and tourism. I've visited several clubs in Tampa over the years and, while there are certainly some beautiful women to be found, serious fun ITC tends to be very costly. I am also not a fan of having to choose between dry nude clubs and bikini/pastie clubs with alcohol. When I club in that neck of the woods I drive west to Pasco County. Full nude with alcohol and a lot of fun can be had in some of them. Attractive women can be found at places like Bare Assets and the Brass Flamingo and there are a few very liberal clubs out there as well along the US 19 stretch.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Oh, and what minnow said about your reviews. If you're going to come on here fishing for intel, then please have the decency of returning the favor by posting solid reviews.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I've been to Mons a few times, most if the dancers are at least a 7, those that aren't are no higher than a 4. Dance quality is high but extras are nigh on impossible to get from my experience. You can check out the girls on the live cam feed on the Mons site.
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    I recommend three stops: 1) Dale Mabry in Tampa where you can hit Mons Venus and 2001 right across the street. 2) As mentioned; Bare Assets on Rt.19 in Holiday. 3) Scarlett's near Ybor City.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I've been to Mons a few times, most if the dancers are at least a 7, those that aren't are no higher than a 4. Dance quality is high but extras are nigh on impossible to get from my experience. You can check out the girls on the live cam feed on the Mons site.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    If eye candy is all you want, Mons Venus will do it for you. If you want mileage, go to Scarlett's Ybor Strip.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Rick - I guess we each have our own ideas about what makes a great club. One of the reasons the Mons Venus is near the top of my ATF clubs is no smoking and no alcohol. I regularly have seen hotter women there than in Las Vegas. The lack of privacy does mean lack of any real extras -
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    But I've had a few discreet HJs in the afternoon. 2001 has lower quality girls, but always have left satisfied. And I certainly don't claim to have any game but my batting average for unsolicited OTC offers at the Mons is higher than in Detroit.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Tampa girls tend to be better than the average stripper, but not as hot as NYC, LA, SF, Toronto and Montreal. Vegas is the land of past their prime strippers; they might have been hot at one time, but it's basically where strippers from around the world go to die (sometimes literally).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion