tuscl

Anybody using a Whizzinator?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

13 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    When I first read that I thought it was for fooling drug tests. But it's more for things like golden showers, right?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    collect them all and trade them with friends
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    That's some class A weirdo shit
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Ermita, I'm pretty sure it's for drug tests. Especially since it says at the bottom that it's not intended for use on drug tests.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Funny stuff
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You could pull off a serious fake ldk with that. You could really piss some dancers off. Then try to convince them ot is just water
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You could pull off a serious fake ldk with that. You could really piss some dancers off. Then try to convince them ot is just water
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Never used the Whizzinator but I did use synthetic urine before.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I have never applied, and will never apply, for a job that requires a drug test. What I do on my own time is none of their motherfucking business.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @EarlTee: It is if it affects your performance, or prevents you from being at work because you're in jail. You obviously have the right to decline to work for someone who does that, but they also have the right to treat it as they're business if their assets are on the line because you decide to alter your consciousness, even on your off time.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    GoVikings may remember the former Minnesota Viking Onterrio Smith, who got busted at the Minneapolis airport for carrying a Whizzinator. I myself have never seen one, but I'm fairly certain it's for cheating drug tests.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The whole idea of this thing just pisses me off...
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    For the last 25 of my 42 working career I was subjected to mandatory random drug and alcohol testing. In the beginning 50% of us got tested annually. By the time I retired it was down to just 5% because hardly anyone was getting busted. I think I got tested a total of about 20 times. I only know of one case where the person failed and got fired and it was his second offense.

I didn't mind being tested. I was in a job where safety was the number one concern.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion