Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anybody using a Whizzinator?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

When I first read that I thought it was for fooling drug tests. But it's more for things like golden showers, right?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

collect them all and trade them with friends

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

That's some class A weirdo shit

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Ermita, I'm pretty sure it's for drug tests. Especially since it says at the bottom that it's not intended for use on drug tests.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny stuff

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You could pull off a serious fake ldk with that. You could really piss some dancers off. Then try to convince them ot is just water

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You could pull off a serious fake ldk with that. You could really piss some dancers off. Then try to convince them ot is just water

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Never used the Whizzinator but I did use synthetic urine before.

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

I have never applied, and will never apply, for a job that requires a drug test. What I do on my own time is none of their motherfucking business.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@EarlTee: It is if it affects your performance, or prevents you from being at work because you're in jail. You obviously have the right to decline to work for someone who does that, but they also have the right to treat it as they're business if their assets are on the line because you decide to alter your consciousness, even on your off time.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

GoVikings may remember the former Minnesota Viking Onterrio Smith, who got busted at the Minneapolis airport for carrying a Whizzinator. I myself have never seen one, but I'm fairly certain it's for cheating drug tests.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

The whole idea of this thing just pisses me off...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

For the last 25 of my 42 working career I was subjected to mandatory random drug and alcohol testing. In the beginning 50% of us got tested annually. By the time I retired it was down to just 5% because hardly anyone was getting busted. I think I got tested a total of about 20 times. I only know of one case where the person failed and got fired and it was his second offense.

I didn't mind being tested. I was in a job where safety was the number one concern.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement