tuscl

Houston clubs--Latinas

Saturday, November 26, 2005 7:44 AM
I am planning a trip to Houston a month hence, and I need to ask a question that could be answered just as easily by several hours over poring through reviews--which club(s) in Houston is/are best for latinas? I scanned through the listings, and saw that no club is listed as having latina "ethnicity", which I interpret as having all, or predominantly, dancers of a certain ethnic group. I suspect that all the clubs in Houston, except for AMPs and hostess clubs, have some latinas. I would like to find the one with the most reliable cadre. Salma Hayek is my type. (I almost passed out this weekend when, for the first time, I saw the movie "54", and viewed the scene in which Salma is getting boned in a toilet stall. !Ay caramba!).

3 comments

• v.i.perv.
    19 years ago
    To the top!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I know a hot Columbian girl who used to work in my favorite RI club. She living/working in Texas now and tells me that Dallas and Houston both have a fair share of hot Latinas. You should post this question in the Junkie Club Chat section on [view link]
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    not really an answer, but I think metro Houston is about 25-30% Hispanic or so, so each club should have some Hispanic girls---I always write a breakdown of the ethnic background of the dancers in my reviews, and I wish others would do the same---that way guys attracted to girls of a particular ethnic background could find out which clubs to go to...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion