tuscl

Tittie Bars or Gentlemen's Clubs

Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:27 PM
In the area of Ohio where I live there are lots of what I call "tittie bars". Some call themselves Gentlemen's Clubs but in my opinion they are just a tittie bar. They have no really private VIP area. They do table or bar side dances for $5 a song and offer topless dances with lots of kitty flashing. Some of the girls allow excellent 2-way action and you can get almost as much action or more than in a Gentlemen's Club but for a lot less money. So which do you prefer? High priced Gentlemen's Clubs or Low Cost High mileage tittie bars ?

15 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Before I'd ever been in a "Gentlemens' Club" I had this mental image of what they were like. Guys sitting around in big leather chairs with brandy snifters, discussing economic and political issues of the day, with a large globe in the corner and a rhino head mounted on the wall.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Since It is well known that I'm a gentlemen, I have to come down on the side of Gentlemen's Clubs. Now where is my snifter of brandy, old sport?
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    During the day or early evenings I like the titty bars. But later at night when more people are around the lack of privacy really sucks. Also nice thing about the titty bars is no parking charges, no cover charges, no drink minimums, and cheaper drinks. Other downsides to the titty bars besides lack of privacy is lack of a good stage show (and most titty bars don't have a consistent stage show). Also most don't have kitchens to serve food and if they do the quality usually is not as good.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Now where is my snifter of brandy, old sport?" So you were the guy drinking brandy that one time at the Flight Club. It sure helped to draw the babes your booth. Come to think of it, Brandy might have been one of the dancers.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    They are all titty bars, regardless of what they present themselves as.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    In some clubs titties are not allowed to be exposed. They have to wear bikini tops or wear pasties. What a joke!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't like anything that is high priced.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    In Ohio I'm seeing more and more clubs going to bikini on stage and pasties after midnight. Some girls will do bikini top on stage so the "girls" can be free to breathe in the private dances and not to get rash from pulling the pasties on and of.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I prefer clubs where I can find sex.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I am definitely a titty bar fan. A gentlemen's club type of place has to be really good for me to want to go there, but pretty much any sleazy titty bar is one I enjoy going to.
  • PhantomGeek
    11 years ago
    For me, it's pretty much of a mood thing, whether I want to go to the neighborhood tittie bar or the high-end gentleman's club. The smaller bars seem to have women who are more "real," women who are more relaxed and approachable, easier to talk with. Those at the gentlemen's clubs usually feel a bit more plastic and higher maintenance; if a guy doesn't have the cash, these higher-end dancers are more likely to walk off.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    That I'm aware of, the term "strip club" wasn't used prior to about 1990 (where I lived in L.A., anyway). "Topless bar" was the standard name for topless entertainment venues. "Titty bar" was their nickname. A few of the early topless bars hung over into the true strip club era and tried to convert a small area in their clubs for lap dances. Some of those are still around in my old haunts (in the San Fernando Valley). I'm surprised that there's enough of them left to talk about. It sounds like Ohio has a lot of them. I stopped going to them after full sized strip clubs were commonplace.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    The only club I have been in that I would consider a "Gentleman's Club", was the old Rick's in Houston in the early eighties. It was similar to going to a high end restaurant/bar with hot topless waitresses and dancers. (Lots of them) They had a dress code and a more upscale clientele. Today, "Gentlemen's Clubs" are in name only.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    This week I have sampled SCs from "sublime" to "ridiculous" and I much prefer the latter. On Tuesday I visited Diamond Cabaret in Denver where the ambiance is outstanding but the dancers were mediocre and the private LDs were $50 each. Thursday found me at John's Hot Spot near Ypsilanti, MI, a dive if ever there was one, and I sampled a dozen high mileage dances for $10 per. Can't imagine any dancer get me as excited in two $50 dances as I got for 10 dances at $100 at the Hot Spot.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Tits or IGTFO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion