tuscl

Cleanliness is next to godliness

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So we get to the VIP room and she tells me to not sit down on the sofa because she wants to clean it first. She disappears and comes back with some antiseptic wipes and gives the sofa thorough cleaning, bottom, back & sides and then cleans both of my hands.

When she was finished cleaning she turned into a goddess.

That was a first for me.

16 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    I'd hate to look at most VIP rooms with a black light.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nothing wrong with being clean. I wish every dancer I met had that sort of attitude. I HATE it when I happen upon a dancer with POOR pussy hygiene.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    At my local go-to spot, most gals have wet wipes and hand sanitizer in their little purses. Many will wipe down the leather chairs first. When all is said and done, they wipe you clean, too.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    SC, the first time that VIP room has been cleaned in years at Follies!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I had a girl do that once in a VIP room at the Cadillac Lounge in Providence. While I was grateful at her concern over cleanliness, I was less thrilled about the fact that I had to sit in a wet seat because the liquid from the wipes hadn't completely dried yet.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I have seen strippers cleaning off the stripper pole but I have not seen this yet
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I live in fear every time I sit down in a VIP.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    rick- I had that thought as I watched her clean but before we sat down she went over everything with dry paper towels.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    A stripper with Adrian Monk's obsession with cleanliness!
  • bubba267
    11 years ago
    Hmmm... this sounds familiar. Was it Liz/Lizzy?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    bubba - No it wasn't and another asked me if it was Kristin and it wasn't her either. So maybe this happens more often than I thought
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I've seen strippers do this when I was a floor host. She was making sure it was clean before the fun started. Also shen didn't want you or her self to get some thing that either of you can't get rid of
  • bubba267
    11 years ago
    Yeah, when she first said she wanted to leave and would be right back, I thought "her we go", but it was legit. Maybe a new thing.

The love seats suck so bad at Follies, that I've toyed with the idea of buying a couple of new ones at Big Lots and donating them!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    OCD ITC.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    My current FAV always performs this task and I have come to appreciate it. In some of the clubs I visit in Florida the girls carry little hand towels to sit on, especially in the VIP. First I thought it was because the vinyl seats were too cold from the A/C but one told me the real reason was because of the stuff that is often found on the seats. LOL.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I've seen strippers wipe the pole down with alcohol wipes before their dance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion