tuscl

Financial Crash? Looks like I was right unfortunately.

13 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    DOW is at 15,451. Not much of a crash so far although I do agree we are in for some near term turbulence.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's why you should have guns, ammo, land, and food. Crash or no crash, you're in a better position than most.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Slick, I'll meet you in the bunker. You bring the guns. I'll bring the strippers.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Be careful which strippers you bring. They might kill you in your sleep and then let in their DJ boyfriends.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I doubt we are about to have a crash.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Hindenburg Omen! (runs around waving his arms in the air) The sky is falling!
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    The major banks have been buying up Treasury's debt. When they start to grant loans on those notes, we are in for big inflation. Go into debt now, and pay back with cheaper dollars.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    One person's crash is another person's glorious buying opportunity. In my 45 year career in the oil patch the two worst crashes that I lived through were the 25% interest rates of the early 1980s and the catastrophic crash in commodity prices in 1997/1998. Saudi Light at $7.70. WTI at $10. Nat gas at barely 75 cents/gig delivered to the trunk line. Those prices still send shivers up and down my spine. I had many sleepless nights in 1998 when I started buying oil leases at a dime on the dollar from desperate sellers.

Turned out OK for me when I sold out in 2009.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Seriously, after everything the economy has been through the last 6 years, the only way I think we would get a crash now is if the President were to appoint txtittyfan as his Treasury Secretary.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Good instincts, nickifree.

I still don't think we'll crash, but the market is having a bit of trouble lately. I wonder if jester214 is ready to apologize now for making fun of people who went mostly into cash before this and otherwise decided to be cautious.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Crash or no crash, have no worries people. Pussy has been on the sale since the dawn of time. We'll ride it out.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ride out pussy. I like the dual meaning!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jestie not going to apologize to us for saying to be prudent when it now looks like it was clearly warranted? What a homo that fag is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion