tuscl

A *really* groovy review -- HOW IT IS DONE!!!

zipman68
the speed force!
Club Akhlami

Nude club
Full bar

Overall rating 8.9. Reviews 29

On my last trip to the Vulcan I decided to check out Club Akhlami, where it is ALLWAYS pon farr my friends. The somewhat higher gravity makes it hard from the human chicks to do poll tricks, but folks don't come here for the human strippers. No my friends, folks come here for the Vulcan and Romulan chicks. The are off the hook! You ain't seen naked chicks 'til you've seen some naked Vulcans my friends.

So after transporting into the club I took a seat and ordered a Romulan ale. Yes, there is an embargo, but the club owner knows some folks that know some folks that run the groovy groovy blue juice across the Neutral Zone. So if you dig the Romulan ale realize that the establishment in the city of Raal has some of the best.

After watching a few of the hot but not that inspiring human dancers the true beauty emerged. Her stage name was T'd'bear but that was clearly BS she fed to Terrans. Later when I got her communicator digits she reveal her real nam (PM me if you plan a trip to Raal or anywhere on the Varoth sea...I'll give you details on the special salute you'll need). We went to the back where I sucked on those green nipples and got one hell of a lapper. Almost LDKed because that chick could grind. But I convinced her to give me some BBBJ action. 10,000 credits but that chick could suck the nickel plating off a tritanium nacelle housing in a microsecond.

Of course I saw Brother Alucard there. Lucky dude was going to the back room with a super-HAWT ginger Vulcan. Them ginger Vulcans never practice kohlinahr if you know what I mean! Dude I was fucking jealous. But T'd'bear was just as hot. Alucard's girl had that sexy sexy red hair but T'd'bear had the natural DD's. You know that those Vulcan chicks never get and silicone based life forms inserted in their titties (LOL).

Just so you know other aspects of the club, it is mega-upscale. And the kalafruit sorbet was excellent. I didn't try the t'miirk soup but it smelled great. As with all Vulcan clubs the food is all veggie my friends. So upscale and good food with HAWT chicks that will take you to the edge of the galaxy. Just don't get caught in the energy barrier.

Wanna see the quality of chicks they have at Club Akhlami check it out www.youtube.com/watch?v=srYvmeABYTY

16 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dif-tor heh smusma my friends...

And tell me brother Drac...did you get some coo-el Vulcan BBBJCIM. Or was that chick Romulan?

Peace and long life my friend! Don't get caught in any transporter accidents next time you warp off to Vulcan.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    It would only be logical to get a lap dance from that Vulcan chick.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Just make sure you have enough gold pressed latinum to club right!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What the fuck did I read.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm stuck in Middle-Earth getting lappers by Hobbits. Half-off VIP.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @Slick... Fucking funny. What is the name o' the club? Club Half-dressed Halflings?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But I will admit that hobbit chicks freak me out...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You should see Hobbit feet in platforms.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    This review solo has destroid all of rickyboys reviews and systems put together....i know feel compelled to.go to vilcan and get my groovey nuts out
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Thanks Juicebro! Yeah...I knew I was on fire with this review my friend. RickyBoy just babbles about Earth clubs but when I got back from my tour of the core Federation worlds. I have a great review of an Andorian club in the works too!

You have to come along text time a starship warps into orbit bro. PEACE!

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Hell yea zip...we can take my galaxy star fighter
  • PhantomGeek
    11 years ago
    No Orion slave girls though, I'm guessing. You know they'd have the run of any club.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    No Orion slave girls...the Vulcans ain't slave traders my friend.

But if you go to Rigil VI my friend...
  • PhantomGeek
    11 years ago
    What happened to Rigil IV? Did it blow up and send another 20th-century megalomaniac on another rampage against Kirk and Company?

And remember Enterprise? There, it was revealed that the Orion slave girls weren't actually the slaves, but the slave masters <g> And Abrams even had one as a Star Fleet cadet in his first Star Trek movie.

Okay, great. Now my geek flag's flying high.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Star Trek is cool-el, but Led Zeppelin never wrote any Star Trek songs. Middle Earth till the wheels fall off.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    So...any of you pervoids been to Vulcan lately. I'm hoping to jump on the next starship leaving for the grooviest parts of that fine planet for some hardcore strip clubbing. It is only logical!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion