tuscl

Sniff Sniff...me am sad!

zipman68
the speed force!
OK dudes...I can't hides it no longer. I've had all i can take from Juice. He used to be my bro but this TDHQ character really hurts. I mean really...he got all of the cool kids like Rick against me. How will I ever live? I think I'm going to eat a bottle of pills 'cos you guys have been bullying me and this board is so important to me. I've met so many highly intelligent people whose opinions are so important to me. And the most important opinion to me...yes...it is my brother Juice. And now that he keeps playing TDHQ it is really bothering me.

Me so sad ;-(

9 comments

• DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    don’t be sad. check out this traveling music for your trip. it should cheer you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6dPQUvhK…
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Thx DrPhilDude...that cheered me up :-)

But why didn't you share the song you PMed me about? You know...the one you and RickDugan slow dance to every night? It is really really coo-el!

See...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX_gvhDdkCs

But thanks for making me feel better. Just lay off the creepy PMs...ok dude?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
  • juicebox666
    11 years ago
    Lol....suck my monsters Vick
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Dont be sad zip my dick stil luvs u !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You Juiicedude...you know I love you like my retarded little bro. But how many fuckin' times do i have to tell you. That dude who's been sucking your dick....ain't me bro. That would be Chili Palmer. Dude is fuckin' obsessed with me. And remember what Pootie said...ol' Unchill Palmer likes the dudes.

You don't wanna suk muh dik dude. It will chock yo' wimpy ass mouf MOTHAFUCKAH.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol go get em zippy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion