tuscl

Pride

crazyjoe
Colorado
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:14 AM
Has anyone ever worn a shirt to the club that says pride on it with a rainbow? How hard did the dancers try to turn you straight?

19 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I did once Got a free blow job in the men's room
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    What dumbass would wear a Rainbow shirt to a stripclub? Aren't you there for the women?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    pablo, I think you missed joe's point. :)
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Maybe lopaw has. Doubt any dancers tried to turn her straight.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins I'm only guilty of Gluttony .....oh, perhaps lust (at times)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor, You made me do a "checkup" on myself. Anyone else care to evaluate yourselves? Wrath - A negative here. Greed - All of us at some point. Sloth - Guilty as charged! Pride - Ditto. Lust - I'm a goner with this one! Envy - See Greed. Gluttony - See Lust.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Wrath-Oh Yeah! Greed-Not so much. Sloth-No. Pride-Yes. Lust-Shit yes! Envy-A little. Gluttony-Yes but since I'm not slothful, it doesn't show.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    I'm going to hell then
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @pablo...do you know what a rainbow means?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    It means Pablo sucks Dick and I fuck Alturd in his shit whole
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Girls love gay men. Every girl I know covets gay friends.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    When I wear my t-shirt that reads "No one knows that I am a lesbian", the dancers are happy to see me.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol shadow.....Respect the man, the mith and the legond of the "C"at
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, Any idea how many "special" shirts you have? I've only see a few.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    When the hell (see what I did there) did pride become a 7 deadly sin.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    About 25 but there a several size medium that I cannot get into anymore. I have 1 that I have not yet worn. "I came here to drink and fuck and I'm just about through drinking". :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, I don't think I've fit a medium in about 60 years. I just got back to where a large can work, but prefer XL. I was telling a friend the other day about your Christmas CD. Do you have a copyright on it? :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - No I don't. LOL. I did give a copy to the Follies DJ but he never played any of it while I was there. I had a strip club CD too but some how some good parts of it got deleted from my computer and I haven't been able to replace them.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Totally coo-el idea CJ! But wouldn't it be equally coo-el to go in drag?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion