Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pride

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone ever worn a shirt to the club that says pride on it with a rainbow?

How hard did the dancers try to turn you straight?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I did once

Got a free blow job in the men's room

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

What dumbass would wear a Rainbow shirt to a stripclub?

Aren't you there for the women?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

pablo,

I think you missed joe's point. :)

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Maybe lopaw has. Doubt any dancers tried to turn her straight.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins

I'm only guilty of Gluttony

.....oh, perhaps lust (at times)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

You made me do a "checkup" on myself. Anyone else care to evaluate yourselves?

Wrath - A negative here. Greed - All of us at some point. Sloth - Guilty as charged! Pride - Ditto. Lust - I'm a goner with this one! Envy - See Greed. Gluttony - See Lust.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Wrath-Oh Yeah! Greed-Not so much. Sloth-No. Pride-Yes. Lust-Shit yes! Envy-A little. Gluttony-Yes but since I'm not slothful, it doesn't show.

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

I'm going to hell then

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@pablo...do you know what a rainbow means?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

It means Pablo sucks Dick and I fuck Alturd in his shit whole

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Girls love gay men. Every girl I know covets gay friends.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

When I wear my t-shirt that reads "No one knows that I am a lesbian", the dancers are happy to see me.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol shadow.....Respect the man, the mith and the legond of the "C"at

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Any idea how many "special" shirts you have? I've only see a few.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

When the hell (see what I did there) did pride become a 7 deadly sin.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

About 25 but there a several size medium that I cannot get into anymore. I have 1 that I have not yet worn. "I came here to drink and fuck and I'm just about through drinking". :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I don't think I've fit a medium in about 60 years. I just got back to where a large can work, but prefer XL.

I was telling a friend the other day about your Christmas CD. Do you have a copyright on it? :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - No I don't. LOL. I did give a copy to the Follies DJ but he never played any of it while I was there. I had a strip club CD too but some how some good parts of it got deleted from my computer and I haven't been able to replace them.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Totally coo-el idea CJ!

But wouldn't it be equally coo-el to go in drag?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement