tuscl

sundowner stript club

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:01 AM
Has anyone been.there is it off freeway how much to get in. And are girls hot or arw they all up on you I'm a first timer

10 comments

• Electronman
    11 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL. A couple of hints-- Hint #1. Learn how this web site works before you post a question in the discussion section, especially a request for information that is readily available under the Sundowner club page. It's simple. Click "Clubs" in the banner at the top of the home page. That will open a page where you can click on the area of the country where the Sundowner is located. Presumably you are talking about the Sundowner Strip Club that is located near Niagara Falls (but it would have helped if you had been more specific-- recall that this site has readers from all over North America and beyond). So find Canada and click on Ontario and then click on Niagara Falls. Then read the reviews of the Sundowner. If you want directions to the club, click on the map icon. Alternatively, just insert "Sundowner" into the search box and you'll be able to find the club's page and reviews. In either case, its pretty simple. If you read the reviews and don't find what you're looking for, then a post in the discussion thread will generally be met with helpful comments. Hint #2. Try to minimize spelling and punctuation errors and try to write in complete sentences. I'm not trying to sound like your high school English teacher but decent spelling and punctuation make it so much easier to understand your question and to respond appropriately. Happy browsing on the web site.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    What is a "stript club"?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Props to Electronman for helping out a rookie.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    ^^^ ditto.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Hint #2. Try to minimize spelling and punctuation errors and try to write in complete sentences. I'm not trying to sound like your high school English teacher but decent spelling and punctuation make it so much easier to understand your question and to respond appropriately. " OBVIOUSLY there are many current members who don't give a damned about Rule #2 or are too stupid. Let's get a Grammar Monitor!! LOL [Occasional typos acceptable]
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I didn't know this was grammer school
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I didn't know this was grammer school" As Electronman says - "but decent spelling and punctuation make it so much easier to understand your question and to respond appropriately" and I'll add that it helps to be taken a bit more seriously, UNLESS you wish to be seen as a COMPLETE buffoon.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Hint #3 fuck all these old tarts once their dead and gone this site is going to take off....no were but up after that Welcome aboard juice sock puppet #632
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Go juice go...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The sky is your limit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion