tuscl

BODY 10; FACE 3

10inches
Florida
Monday, September 16, 2013 1:03 PM
anyone ever deal with a dancer that was a bonafide 10 in the body but just plain ugly in the face? if so , did you get any dances or do VIP with her. ?

25 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Butter face
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What's that saying? "Put a bag over her head?" :)
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Ha, there was a dancer a few years back that had this incredible body and even great hair. I mean, her body was so hot, it would give me butterflies, I'd get wound up the moment I saw it. Whenever I'd see her from behind, I'd say to myself, "okay, I know her face isn't that great, but it can't be as bad as I remember it, I need to grab that girl for a private dance". And whenever she'd turn around, that though would immediately leave my mind again. I once considered getting drunk before hitting the club, so badly did I want take her to the back and shove my face twixt her nethers, and I needed a way to deal with the face. Never executed though, alas.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Turn her around; grab onto her titties and fuck her doggy style and/or in the ass. If she turns around tell her to keep looking forward.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    There's a dancer at the club I work who has without a doubt a 10 body. Her face, though, while not a 3, does have room for improvement, maybe I'd say a 6 or 7. She's not UGLY, but she doesn't wear much make-up and she does have some pockmarks. I would still totally fuck her, and she does have probably the finest body I've ever seen. Her body more than compensates for any deficiencies in her facial appearance. I think some make-up would likely fix most of her issues.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Rodney Dangerfield: "She was a two bagger. In case the first one broke."
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I drank until she prettier then I buttfucked her
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! Juice always has a plan!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not to the extreme that you mentioned. There is an old saying - "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder". I've gone to VIPs with dancers who had rather nice bodies, but not the most attractive faces beauty-wise. Yes, I spent money. Performance & engagement with me made up for the lack of highly rated facial beauty.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    Sam - Body = 10 with a face of only 6 or 7? I need to increase my standards... I'll go with the body every time over the face, but when it gets down to 3 on the face I may pause - at least until the drinks kick in. Maybe that is how we should rate the dancers now, huh? In the case she was a 10/3. First part body, second part face. I've never seen a 10/10 before but have danced with a 9/8...
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Point taken Red. I'm not suggesting that she was ugly, far from it. She's a cute girl, but her face certainly doesn't match up with that amazing body. So, I guess in answer to the OP question, I've never seen a 10 body and a 3 face. And I would think that a butter face might be hard to work around, regardless of how nice the body is. But as my friend always used to say: "Doggie style has no face."
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't know. I have troubling disassociating the face from the body. I see the total package.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t think I’ve ever turned down a dancer b/c of her face; but have turned down many b/c of the body not being my type.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    ASS 6
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Can she cook? That's what really matters.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Can she cook? That's what really matters" Sounds like you're looking for a live in woman, NOT a Stripper. LOL
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Just follow Uncle Luke's simple little ditty, "Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck!"
  • chattguy123
    11 years ago
    Me and my bodies joke about the system. We call it 20 points. 10 pts for face 10 for body and 10 for ass....if all three cant add up for 20 or more you gotta move along
  • jayy4533
    11 years ago
    I knew a dancer who totally fit that description. Perfect body, no abs, great high mileage dances...but the face just wasn't there, she definitely was not ugly but this being L.A. I just had to move on...thought I did do Vip with her more for the mileage than anything.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Their like legendary pokemon. Hard to find but they exist. Gotta catch em all. The real question is...would you fuck her?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    You say no to ratchet pussy, Juicy J can't
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've seen lots of girls like that over the years, but then I've also seen lots of girls who are the exact opposite, where they are pretty or cute, but they're either fat or have poor skin or something wrong with their body.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I say brown bag the babe and bang her in the Superdome. Do it for Archie.
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    VIP and close your eyes......
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I agree with what Estadafor said. Have I seen it? Yes. But it seems to be very unusual
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion