tuscl

Taking wife to club

ssomwm
Washington
Monday, September 16, 2013 12:24 PM
Looking to hear experiences others might have had. I have gone to a few clubs over the years and had lots of fun. Got remarried and my new wife is a lot more adventurous. I have been thinking about taking her to a club and getting a lap dance or two. Amy thoughts or suggestions?

13 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    there have been a few threads about this. General consensus has been leave the wife at home.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    I've taken dates to the strip club and had a great time. I've also seen some disasters, including a guy who obviously got his signals crossed with his wife, because he must have thought she said it was ok for him to get a VIP dance, and she stormed back there to express her difference of opinion. I've heard from the dancers this isn't uncommon, and while some dancers love couples, others tell me that they avoid couples for exactly that reason. I would make sure your new wife is rock solid on wanting to go ... if you talked her into it at all, I'd re-think. And make the night about her, if any dances get bought, they're either for her, or couples dances
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    It's a big gamble...huge upside if she enjoys/understands your enjoyment of it. Disaster if she hates it/hates you for enjoying it. On top of that...women are nuts. My wife took me to a club (her friend worked there behind the bar) before we got involved with each other. No problems...she should be cool with me going to clubs for a lapper even after we get married, right? WRONG! 'nuff said.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Tuck the women and children into bed before heading out to the club.
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Cant speak from the husband point of veiw but as a girl who has brought girl friends and guy friends comunication and openness is key if your not comfy laying all your cards on the table ahead of time about what you enjoy there and do there and the kind of behavior and envolvement your hoping from her than i would say dont do it Its not fair to her or the dancers to force her into an uncomfortable situation cuz trust me us girls can pick up on a bad vibe"no pun intended" a mile away so if shes having a bad time the dancers will either avoid you or delight in putting fuel on the fire either way it wont be fun for you But if she is truely open minded and into it you could potentially have a blast!!!! Best of luck Ps if you go let me know how it goes
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    you're asking for trouble
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I should try taking your wife to the club
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Amateur night could be a possibility.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Taking your wife/girlfriend to a stripclub is like taking your priest/minister to a stripclub. They will be very disappointed in you and you won't be able to enjoy yourself. Go by yourself.
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    You can take your minister if it is the reverend Juice!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    You'd think that as a female PL I would advocate and encourage other women to go to clubs, but it's the wives & girlfriends that often fuck it up for women like me by going to clubs when they have no business going. I'm talking about the jealous ones, or the ones who loudly diss dancers in a sad effort to feel better about themselves, or the drunken wanna-be strippers who act the fool and wind up getting thrown out. Unless it is her idea, she isn't the jealous type and is bi-curious at a minimum, LEAVE HER HOME.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Why are you asking us? Ask your *wife*. And make sure you listen to her.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Sooner or later your wife will be pissed at the money you spend there when you go without her. Leave her home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion