tuscl

I should have known this

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Sunday, September 15, 2013 7:02 PM
Talking to a dancer yesterday. She told me a lot of even the common stuff (e.g. motor boating) done during LD would be considered illegal to LE. She said almost all dancers could receive a citation at anytime just for a normal high mileage LD. Here is where I have been fucking up, the dancer told me, in VIP, she won't start the high mileage fun stuff until the PL touches her tits or pussy. This way, she can be reasonably sure the PL is not LE. In contrast, I usually wait until the high mileage fun stuff starts before I start the serious fondling. Shit, I wonder how many shitty VIP sessions I've had were due to me not being more handsy at the start.

21 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Might help to ask 1st before touching an intimate womanly part. Otherwise the BIG & UGLIES might toss you out on your face. If she says yes - touch & move on the the "GOOD" stuff. LOL
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    All of my fav dancers told me they did not their pussies touched. (Only a few of them would even flash.)
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I always ask before stepping back in the VIP area for "the rules" - if the dancer says no touching tits it is a deal breaker. I've had them tell me touching tits was OK and then try to charge extra for that once in the VIP room - that is where I stop the dance and walk.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I always push the envelope. The worst that has ever happened is having my hand pushed away and/or been told NO. I do this during the warm up dances to see if they qualify for VIP.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I agree with Alucard and Iron cat. I always ask what I'm allowed to do before going back to the VIP or private dance area. If she says hands off then "No Dance With You!" and I usually move on to another club unless she guarantees her "one way" will be exceptional. (Like lots of stick shifting and boobs in face.)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I always ask before stepping back in the VIP area for "the rules" - if the dancer says no touching tits it is a deal breaker. I've had them tell me touching tits was OK and then try to charge extra for that once in the VIP room - that is where I stop the dance and walk" I agree. jestrite50 is correct also.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Usually she starts with the stripper hand shake and then I start buying VIP
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The problem with the "what do I get for my money?" question is that it results in the honest dancers getting zero dances and the bullshitters selling one dance. I don't like to give incentives to bullshitting. A dancer who can turn my head gets one dance to convince me I want more.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    If a dancer put her pussy close enough to lick/eat, I'm going to partake without asking. On the other hand I'll ask what I can do before agreeing to a dance.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    The sure way to convince a dancer that you're not LE is to take out your dick.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The sure way to convince a dancer that you're not LE is to take out your dick" That will work too, UNLESS she is L.E. LOL
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    I ask before a LD, no breast no vag touching no dance.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I go to clubs with certain reputations so no need to ask or try. Their hands are usually the first to get it started, anyways.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    I ask. I just think its the easiest way to proceed. What are the ground rules? Based on that answer I decide Should I Stay or Should I Go Now...
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Definitely ask and respect people's boundaries, I hate it when people ask and I'm like "you can touch my boobs, not my vag" and then they try and do it anyway and I have to slap the shit out of them.
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    When in doubt, whip it out
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo I've known at least 3 dancers who had a good side business with guys who wanted to be beaten. One of them was petite, it's not just for the bruiser chicks. Maybe some of these guys want you to beat them, but they don't think they can just ask for that. So they look for a way to piss you off instead.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    LW, if you were in a Phoenix club, you're dancer was right. The mileage on regular $10 dances at the HiLiter is higher than it's ever been, and either LE or the liquor control folks could be writing tickets like shooting fish in a barrel if they wanted to. I've been lapping up all that mileage, but I do think there will be a "course correction" at some point. I haven't taken any dancer to VIP at the HL for several years that I have not already fondled tits on the main floor, and in many cases have also had my hand inside their G-string. Enjoy it while it lasts!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl - I have customers like that, it's kind of scary. I'm afraid I'm actually going to hurt them.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well duomaxwell if someone touches your vaginal area AFTER you say NO, I believe that is sexual battery - CALL THE COPS!
  • 4oureyes
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer at a high mileage club (COI) get upset when my hands moved from the boobs to the navel. No problem as long as my hands stayed on the boobs. Very pretty girl but she didn't ask if I wanted another dance, and I didn't ask for one. The next girl was a lot more fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion