tuscl

Football Quiz for the Hardcore

Sunday, September 15, 2013 2:20 PM
On football Sunday a question/quiz. Name the quarterback who NEVER EVER lost a football game during his High School & University playing days? And won a Championship for his team during his rookie professional season & was ALSO MVP of the Championship game. I'll bet no one will guess the name.

4 comments

• Corvus
    11 years ago
    Are you talking about Chuck Ealey? Great quarterback from OH.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You guessed! You must be an Ohioan. Did you see the WGTE documentary aout him? I bought a DVD of him from Channel 30.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I missed this thread when you posted it ten days ago, Alucard. Chuck Ealey had a glittering (but short) career as a quarterback in the CFL. You are correct that Ealey won a pro championship in his rookie year and that he was MVP in the championship game. It was the 1972 Grey Cup when he played for the Hamilton Tiger Cats. I don't remember the injury that finished his career but I do know that Ealey made a successful career outside of football in Canada as some sort of investment advisor. You are from Ohio, aren't you Alucard? If my memory serves me well, I think that Chuck Ealey played his college football at University of Toledo.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I missed this thread, too. The answer is Al Bundy, Polk High. 4 touchdowns in one game.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion