Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many strip clubs have you been kicked out of?

galtor2

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

It seems I only get kicked out of SC for no reason normally. Twice I was kicked out because girl kept adding on charges way passed the VIP value after the VIP service. I didn't pay all the crazy extras she said I owed and I was escorted out. Normally, a girl will setup VIP, go away and the bouncers will come back and say I have to leave. Apparently I am the only disgusting fool that this happens to?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for galtor2
galtor2
•

OK, one time I did throw up on the floor. YEP, you gotta leave.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Gator - What alcohol involved?

Ii haven't ever been kicked out. Denied entrance once because I refused to let Harpers in Greensboro scan my driver's license.

Profile picture for galtor2
galtor2
•

On the alcohol, normally vodka and/or beer. A mix of those two.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

None.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

No, but I got kicked out of kindergarten for masturbating during nap time.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Every no touch club I enter....

Mohead lol

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Once, at Good Guys in Georgetown. I made the mistake of leaving my almost full drink on the table when I walked the five feet to the stage to tip. When I got back, it was gone. When I asked the waitress, she told me she thought I'd left.

When I called bullshit and asked her to replace it, she called the bouncer.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

NEVER, but I know how to behave properly in a club under all circumstances.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Alcurd I'm calling bullshit on you

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I was with a group after golf at The Masters in Myrtle Beach and after many drinks one of my companions jumped on stage to dance with a stripper. Understandably we were all shown the door.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

^^^ Intoxication for you!!

Profile picture for segui
segui
•

Can you go to the same club that you have been kicked out before? Are you in the blacklist once you were kicked out?

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

I can't recall actually being asked to leave a club. I have been cut-off a few times but never outright asked to leave.

Profile picture for Ironcat
Ironcat
•

When I was in school at UNC -Chapel Hill I went to a club one afternoon in Raleigh with a bunch of UNC football players who I hung out with (all offensive linemen). We were having a great time and were the only people in the place when in came a group of drunk guys having a bachelor party. They started getting out of hand, grabbing dancers and fighting with the bouncers. So the manager comes out and says "Sorry but we are closing the club - you need to leave". One of my buddies who was an All-American center says "No, we came all the way from Chapel Hill - we aren't leaving" - The manager went over to the bouncers and said a few words and then came back and said "how about if we give you your cover change back plus a case of beer?" - which I quickly accepted figuring it was better than dealing with the cops. Does that count?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

One time I was at the HiLiter in Phoenix and, as a joke, I told the girls I was txtittyfan. Well what do you know the manager comes over and he tells me if I am txtittyfan I'll have to leave because of all the money girls lost following his financial advice. I tell the manager I was just joking, but he is about to throw me out anyway. So finally I point out txtittyfan out in the parking lot, dressed up like his daughter, and trying to sell patrons who leave $10 BBBJs. That's closest I ever came to getting kicked out!

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

I was once out drinking with an off-duty dancer at a civilian bar and she insisted on going to her club. This made no sense to me, I don't go in to my office when I'm not working. We went, she got asked to leave, and I left with her. Does that count?

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

I ben kicked outa all of em !

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I personally have not, but one time, a group of us from work, early on in my time at my job I currently have, went to a club and one of my coworkers was something of a troublemaker and he pissed off a dancer somehow and got escorted out the door, so we all left after that. Probably one more reason not to go with anyone.

Profile picture for clevelandbrowns69
clevelandbrowns69
•

I once arrived and sat down and saw no one around. The waitress comes over to take a drink order and I tell her not right now until I see some dancers coming out. She told me there was a one drink minimum and I can't stay unless I order something. I told her whatever and left.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Good one Moto. I've never been 86ed out the club.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

None...which probably means I'm not pushing the limits enough.

I did however, throw out a few people when I worked as a bouncer.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not even close to being booted. I'm just such a nice guy, you know!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

3 times for me.

Once I punched out a customer who was throwing hot loonies at the stage dancer (heating them in a spoon with his cigarette lighter). The guy was a real POS but bouncer kicked me out even though dancer spoke up for me.

Another time I raised hell with bartender about short pour whiskys. For $15 I want the full shot. Bouncer kicked me out.

Third time in Alberta club I went to stage to tip the dancer for excellent stage show. I innocently put my hand on her shoulder and gave her $20 tip. Big no-no in Alberta, touching dancer. Bouncer kicked me out (kinda rough with me too). Learned my lesson about touching stage dancers after that one.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Nope. I was there though when my friend got kicked out for following a dancer into the dressing room.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement