tuscl

O.k. I was suckered:-)

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
After more than 25 years of playing with dancers I fell for the " I can't pay my rent" story. WE all know the drill" My roommate lost her job and the rent is due and we are going to be kicked out." I can not say I was suckered as much as gave in. I guess one time in 25 years is not too bad.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I hope that it was some good pussy. :)
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Ah Shadow, ever the optimist! In the South that may be your reality, but TC clubs in the ultimate no contact zone (North of Boston). He'd be lucky to caress any extremities, or have such caressed by his entertainer! I've spent money unwisely quite often, but any unwise expenditure at least required dance entertainment at the standard rate. I am really laughing at Shadow's assumption and not suggesting that TC did anything different than I suggest has occurred with me. I have no tolerance (personally) for loans or gifts in the strip club.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Even knowing, from personal experience, how difficult it is to monger in MA, I still maintain that he should have held out for pussy. If she needed it that badly, then she could have earned it. If she was so unwilling that she wouldn't do it even when facing eviction, then she never will for any reason and is a lost cause anyway.

Shadow, it is hard to properly express the clubbing culture up there. There is a lot of money chasing a limited supply of dancers and guys go into those places with one testicle already cut off. Part of it has to do with highly restrictive club environments and part has to do with other broader cultural factors in play.

But I still would have made her earn it. ;)
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    Hey now! It was not my first time playing with this schoolgirl, She is a " Nice girl" and I have had some heavy millage ( for Mass) out of her I paid less than $$ and resisted phone number exchanges and such. I do not need the "help it is an emergency phone call". I did that in my youth, providing rides home , chaseing off stalkers ect.
  • galtor2
    11 years ago
    I have never had that. But twice. Only two times, girls will ask for VIP, you go to VIP, you pay and then they bail on you. WTF. Just say you don't want to do VIP. I don't mind if you bail on me, but don't get me in trouble with the bouncers so I get kicked out. Of the two times, I didn't do anything.

Other times, I do crazy crap and don't get kicked out.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Chain, how much was the rent? What made you give in? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Insanity. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t mind helping out someone in need if I felt they were being honest about their plight and were not trying to play me.

But IME; helping out dancers even w/o strings attached had led to repeated requests for help and me being played or attempted to be played.

IME; getting involved w/ dancers for anything more than p4p is a losing proposition.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Just this week a 26 year old dancer, available for OTC, has asked me for a ride to work, money for her rent, the "loan" of a cooking burner or toaster oven, extra money for tip out and free legal advice. She has missed two lunch dates because of oversleeping. The only thing I have given her is the ride to work. I am no longer interested.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    a buck fifty, the stranger thing was she did not want to earn it with table dances but wanted the loan, seemed honest enough but there seamed to be lots of drama at that club that night. She does not know me THAT well, I am not a " Regular" at that club but she does know what I do for work.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    The dread "L" word, lol.

Chain, nothing strange about it actually. She had the choice of giving you 20+ minutes of dances, during which time she'd have to allow you some of that "heavy mileage" you were talking about, or she could get $150 for doing nothing. She chose the latter. Very simple math, especially since you are not a regular at the club and will be easy to avoid in the future. After all, you don't actually expect that "loan" to be repaid, do you? ;)

LOL. In any event, $150 is a small price to pay for a lesson learned with these girls. I've paid tuition bills far higher over the years, as I'm sure have many others around here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeap – money “loaned” to a dancer is money lost.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    I do not expect it to be paid, I am wondering if she owed house fees or fines and if she "earned" the money it would go to the club. I would not exchange phone numbers because I dd not want the damsel in distress call.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    If I were in your shoes, I would hope to not be repaid. If she repaid you, she would probably ask for a higher loan next time.

Man, only 150 in 25 years. I think that is almost miraculous in this hobby.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    I was trained by the best. Look up Alex Taylor and Cassia Walton.;-)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm as big a PL as there is. My ATF called me with the repossesser's hook on her car. The next three days I spent driving her around paying the missed payments ($685), the expired car insurance ($285), the repossession fee ( bank transfer of ($465) and the storage & towing fee ($205). It was a loan and I'm paying 1/2 price for OTC until its repaid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion