tuscl

To Haggle or Not To Haggle

I've been there. You've been there. We've all been there. We're at the sc chatting up a dime and all the puzzle pieces are coming together, and she asks you about the VIP. Or your getting a LD, the dance is finished, and she asked you about the VIP. That's when the drama starts.

She's piqued your interest since the VIP experience is what you're after. But there's a problem. The price. She wants more than you're wanting to pay. Maybe it's $20 more, maybe it's $100 dollars more. The point is, do you haggle over price?

Personally, I don't like being in this position. Unless I'm in Marakesh, at the bazaar, buying herbs and spices, I am not fond of haggling. I often find that the services rendered are not as solid when one haggles. At the same time, I hate being overcharged.

I've found a solution(with this one particular dancer) that worked in both our favor. I'm gonna share it with y'all but would like to hear what my fellow brothers and sisters in the struggle to juggle T&A have to say.

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Was there last night, don't give a flying fuck.Paid $100 for head. High fived the manager that tossed me out the day before. He didn't even remember me. Didn't have time to quibble, had a hot waiting for me in the Vista. Life is just to short to barter
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My boxing friend....

You have to remember The War

Marvin Haggle vs. Thomas Hearns
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Marvelous!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I negotiate OTC when I think that she is coming in too high. Smiling and keeping things lighthearted works for me in keeping it from getting tense. If she comes in too high, I tell her so in a nice way, either by letting her know that it's higher than the norm around there or that she wants more than I was looking to pay. Most girls who are serious about it and know the market rates will quickly come down, but every so often one will hold firm and I will pass. So be it.

Lately I've run into a few girls who don't want to quote a number, but instead want to hear an offer first. This is where it is important to understand that the going p4p rates are in the area. I don't want to overpay, but neither do I want to lowball her so much that she gets insulted. i usually start with a number that is a little higher than the market average and let her know that it is a very fair offer. This works out well in most situations, at least with the ones who were serious in the first place.

Some girls will take a pie in the sky shot at a number well above market and then come down fast in the face of resistance. Nowadays I am inclined to simply pass if a girl starts by making a piggish attempt at a money grab, even if she agrees to something more reasonable. In my experience, girls who try this upfront end up being mediocre performers at best.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The problem with negotiating price is that you will never know if she accepts your lower offer, will the service be as good as if you had accepted her price. ie You got her $20 dance for your $20 price but would her $40 dance been what you had really wanted?

I find it best to establish a price that you are willing to pay and stick with it. You may lose out once in awhile but in the long run, you come out ahead.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I once had a dancer negotiate LOWER if I gave her a foot massage in the VIP. She made it worth my while!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Instead of haggling, I once gave an ultimatum-type deal. Render services at a certain price and I'll always give her 1st pick. Deal done and we both left happy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Negotiate, negotiate.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't like to haggle, and I'm not good at it, especially if I've already been warmed up by some lap dances. If a stripper starts with an absurd price (say, $700 for FS), I just say no thanks. If the price is only $100 too high ($400 for FS), I say I only have $300. That usually works, but not always.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    There are times and places for haggling. Some numbers are set in stone, trying to haggle on those just makes you look cheap. Now if someone tosses out a ridiculous number for something they either A. don't really want to do it B. are opening discussions with a very high end. I think you can usually tell the difference and in the latter haggling is fine and expected.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I don't like to haggle, and I'm not good at it, especially if I've already been warmed up by some lap dances. If a stripper starts with an absurd price (say, $700 for FS), I just say no thanks. If the price is only $100 too high ($400 for FS), I say I only have $300. That usually works, but not always."

Do the negotiations BEFORE getting in the room - out front. It is NEVER a good idea to try it in the back when your cock is hard and you are aroused.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My modus operandi is to get a LD or 2 and ask what happens in Champagne Room that's different than here? Once I've heard her menu the price is usually included and I can agree or disagree. If I disagree due to price I let her know and she can lower her offer or not. I always try to be respectful and I'm enough of a regular that most of the dancers know me and know I'm not LE and know I'm Looking for either BBBJ or BBFS. There's one dancer who for a year said no extras and recently sat with me and offered HJ itc and CBJ for $100. I declined cuz that's not what I want. Another dancer that I know has a regular customer who gets BBBJ says that she wants to get to know me in CR before crossing the line. That's her prerogative but CR is a minimum $400 at this club which is more than I want to spend "getting to know her".
    I'm told by some veteran dancers that there are some new young dancers who are "practically giving it away"' so I need to do some reconnoitering on my next visit.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    I haggle but not to much deviation from the original asking price. I don't like to low ball so I normally just try to get the price down a notch.

Same but different question - I had a dancer not quote a firm price for extra but instead quoted a price per song. Ever had this happen to you guys before?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't try to get anything other than a lapdance in a strip club and usually don't haggle. I either tell them no thanks or the usual maybe later which gets rid of most dancers just as fast. When I am interested in a dancer and she gives a price for lap dances that is too high, I might tell her how much I usually pay and if she decides to match, I might buy.

Sometimes I kick myself if I think I could have gotten a lower price because I didn't ask whether it was a price a plumber quoted or because I didn't ask how much a dancer was going to charge before I suggested a price and she just said ok. I often get two for 30 lap dances but have had dancers say two for 20. I mess that up if I suggest a price to start with. If something is plentiful and easy to get, haggle and be ready to say forget about it. If it's not, be careful and don't push your luck.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Shadow has a good point.

She may accept a lower price but the service may be lower quality.

For lap dances I would never try to haggle with the girl to get less than the club posted price. I believe it would be insulting to her.

If at an extras club where I am getting FS at $200 and a girl quotes $300, if she is really hot and I want to do her in a bad way finding out if she is any good I will pay the $300. Otherwise just pass.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I won't haggle. Have never had to.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I understand being a hustler is tough and it is annoying when someone tries to haggle your prices so I don't bother. Besides, in NY don't think any girl allows that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion