tuscl

Strippers And Horses

My new found pastime of texting with my Toronto sweetie is eliciting much info about her that is totally new to me; e.g. her passion for horses. She regularly visits a stable outside of Toronto for recreational rides with her favourite horse at the stable, a gentle 8 year old gelding called Bitz. Sweetie goes all gooey and gushy when she tells me of the treats she feeds Bitz and how much Bitz loves her.

It is a no-brainer to understand females' infatuation with riding horses. Warm, live flesh rippling against their groins as they straddle the noble animals. Do you think many women have the Big O when they ride a horse bareback?

I have no sentimentality about horses at all. In fact, I even like to eat horse meat. Whenever I am in Europe (as I am now) I actively seek out restaurants serving this fine meat. I recently had the best horse meal of my life, a wicked piece of horse tenderloin. It is much more flavourful than beef tenderloin and leaner, but just as tender. The only place in North America where I have found horse meat sold in restaurants is Montreal.

I am thinking that it will not serve me well with Toronto sweetie if I told her how tasty Bitz would be if he were served on my plate with sauce bearnaise accompanied by a nice bottle of Bordeaux.

22 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Hey Art, how would you like it if you went to an ASM and the Korean masseuse told you how much she liked eating dog? :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Art, I feel you about women riding horses. My CF rides jumpers and when she straddles me, she seems to do it with more force than most chicks.

Not to one up you Art, but I've had the opportunity to eat both Pegasus and Unicorn steaks-The flavor is both legendary and mythical.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    My favorites don't even return my texts. Now I am jealous of horse meat tenderloin, other peoples favorites and Europe.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I knew a stripper who was also a horse breeder, had her own stable. You generally were limited to only squeezing one of her butt cheeks. The one she hadn't been thrown on recently by a horse she was saddle breaking.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Who here didn't know it was all about horse cock?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Here in Seattle, a lot of dancers have or ride horses. Perhaps one reason is that one of the partners of a now-closed chain of four strip clubs was big into horses. He had 40 acres with horse stables, and beautiful equestrian facilities (I've been on the property a few times). Whenever he met a pretty girl riding or boarding her horse on his property he'd entice her with, "Hey, how'd you like to work at my strip clubs?" He recruited a lot of dancers that way.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I would think horse could be found anywhere in Quebec.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I had a horse-meat steak for dinner tonight and there is still a bit between my teeth.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My CF gushes over her little Pekinese. I wonder what she would think of Korean dishes featuring dog?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My CF gushes over my Trouser Schnauzer.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    art, your Toronto sweetie sounds like she is making inroads to your heart. Not that that is a bad thing. But keep your eyes wide open. Lucky you for finding a girl that likes to ride both kinds of mounts.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    If Art looks like John Elway, he's got it made.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @farmerart - telling a girl you like to eat horses is the equivalent of telling someone you think that the NYC skyline was greatly improved after the events of 9-11.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    One of my friends (21 I believe) owns a leather company and makes all sorts of leather goods. I always joke with him saying "he kills little girls dreams" whenevr we talk Bout his pony skin belts.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat,

I have eaten dog. It was nothing memorable. Any special dog taste was drowned by all the seasonings and veggies in the dish. I didn't have a clue until later over beers when the Asian guys that I was with told me exactly what was in my dinner.

@motorhead,

Delighted to see that you remain in fine form.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Whatever you eat, don't eat yellow snow.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I believe I've only met one stripper that was breeding horses.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Well if riding horses improves their "Riding Skills", I'm all for it. LOL
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Gee whiz, wish I was a millionaire sitting around eating horse and dog and poking fun at Americans. How cool would I be?
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Art, glad to see you posting original content again. Always enjoy reading your posts and comments, whether I agree or not. Missed reading your posts about your clubbing, work, and other interests. Hope to hear from you more frequently.

@mikeya02 -- Hope you're just teasing him and not being serious.

In my experience Art has always been straightforward with his opinions and views. But respectful of other commenters (more than can be said for too many other posters these days).

He's always been open about his $$$ but not boastful. I can't remember him mocking Americans rather than just highlighting cultural differences.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the ideas. If I want to get rid of a dancer and she likes cats, I can start talking about how domestic cat tastes different than stray cat. Then ask her if she's ever eaten cat before. I personally haven't eaten any cat but I once worked with someone who did. Then he started talking about weirder stuff and through some odd coincidences, I spooked him a little bit. I could have eaten horse meat in college and not believed it. I once asked what the dish was behind a counter and the guy said horse meat. I thought he was joking but wasn't sure. Everything tasted like crap.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Pussy tastes great. Less filling, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion