tuscl

Shakespeare & The Slut

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:39 PM
This is a tale of an R-O-B Who fooled many pl's but couldn't school me She sat down beside me & gave me a wink Squeezed & teased double D's, saying "What do you think?" I waited a moment & collected my thought  I had to admit that this chick was hot From her long, flaxen hair to her manicured toes I could tell that this gal was no average hoe So I looked in her eyes & gave my reply "How bout a topless, let's give it a try" I thought she'd be grateful, instead she was rude Saying, "What's wrong with you, why not a nude?" Shit, I admit, I was taken aback Subtlety was a skill that this chica lacked "What's wrong with a topless?", that's what I said "At $20 a head that's plenty of bread" She said, "Not for me, boy can't you see? I'm better than that, strictly VIP You're lucky I sat down and gave you a chance To watch me disrobe and give you a dance" Those warm, words of wisdom were all that it took  For me to get up, fed up with this crook With my own words of wisdom, I said to this chick "You might be a ROB but you can't rob The Slick".

9 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Good. But still don't give up you other job. LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Business can, and should be, a win-win situation where both parties get what they want/need out of the transaction. But no matter the type of business; there are those that are only interested in what they can get w/ no regard as to fair dealing or holding up their side of the bargain. Most of us are cautious about handing over our $$$ w.r.t. our daily dealings yet many get taken/scammed on a daily basis – the SC is no different as to the possibility of running into scammers that just want to take our dough
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    It almost fits iambic pentameter too
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Business can, and should be, a win-win situation where both parties get what they want/need out of the transaction." I agree and wish it were always this way. "But no matter the type of business; there are those that are only interested in what they can get w/ no regard as to fair dealing or holding up their side of the bargain." Indeed and it is too bad. Always the GREEDY, ruining a win/win transaction.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I knew of a dancer several years ago at the Blue Zebra in North Hollywood, CA, that would only do nude dances (then $30., as opposed to $15. for topless). She would literally turn customers away if they said they wanted topless dances with her. All the other dancers at the club were amazed that she'd turn down so much business.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Did she make MORE $$$$$$ than the other Dancers Club_Goer??
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Declining to give cheaper dances is hardly a lack of "fair dealing".
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Ther she is smiling at me as she S l i d e i p s down the Pole l s I love it when she F her hair She makes me crazy when she D r o p s down and erotic thoughts T r i c k l e throughout my mind, I S e so big m i l Then she took my dollar and s p l i t .
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good job slick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion