tuscl

Club Reviews (Free Membership)

Scotthall
Florida
Any idea how long it takes for them to review your review and how you will know. It's been some time.
thank you,
Scott

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Seems like your are the 2nd person to post about this recently – perhaps is taking longer as of late?

I submitted a review a few hours ago and has not gotten published yet – mine usually get published the same day.

How long ago did you submit?

(Maybe Founder is on vacation)
  • Scotthall
    11 years ago
    I posted last week and also tonight
    Thanks
  • Scotthall
    11 years ago
    Heading down to south Florida next week. Any suggestions?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Buy a membership & stop worrying about publishing time.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Maybee your review is in question ?

Thanks TunaMelt
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    + Tootsies in Miami is very well known – huge club – ~100 dancers on weekends (some say it’s overrated; some not) – should have a good time there w/ just the experience – whether it meets your expectations – that is a personal decision.

+ Scarlett’s in Hallandale (about 10 mins. north of Tootsies) – many say has the most beautiful women in So. FL (always full and super-packed on weekends – lots of dudes w/ $$$)

+ Cheetah in *Pompano* - nice club with nice looking dancers but also gets very crowded on weekends – many seem to like it

+ Solid Gold (Oakland Park/Ft Lauderdale) – gown SC - more laid back but supposedly high mileage in the dance booths

You should read the reviews and get a feel for them.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    There is no review process. Reviews are posted as is and not reviewed by Founder unless they get flagged. The one exception is the review length. Ones that are too short are automatically rejected.

Perhaps when a person submits a review for the first time, an account has to be set up. If that is the case, then it could be delayed until Founder has the time to do it.

I can't remember ever having a submitted review take more than 24 hours to be published.
  • Scotthall
    11 years ago
    You guys are great. Thank you,
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "There is no review process. Reviews are posted as is and not reviewed by Founder unless they get flagged"

I'm not sure I agree with that Mr. Cat.

I posted "a review" of a club that's a gay and tranny swinger's club. It's not a strip club. My first sentence was "I've never been to this club". I feel this club should NOT even be on TUSCL. It has zero reviews. It never was published so obviously it was reviewed by a human and was rejected. I made sure I put in enough filler so it met length standards.

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    motorhead - How recent was that? Years ago reviews were proof read before posting but yesterday there were over 100 new reviews posted. Do you think Founder read all of them?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I think that it takes a couple of hours to get your review accepted.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And some reviews are pretty low quality...
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    it usually takes 24hrs for it to be posted. Also add detailed info on drink prices,dance prices
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion