But with that girly plea to Shadow,
Juice confirmed that he's a fag.

Now he skulks around the board,
hiding under several names.
Beaten, bruised, battered and scorned,
nothing left but childish games.

So faggy corporate white boy,
having fully exposed your ruse,
there's only one thing left to say to you…
SLAM DUNK THAT FAGGOT JUICE!

74 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    IMHO his public persona here at TUSCL is a BIG act. A put-on! I've had a number of PM exchanges with him. They were perfectly normal in tone & content & he sounded to me like any other normal guy.

Form your own opinion[s] members.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol. That was fucking funny.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Broken by resulting scorn,
    he was rightly filled with shame.
    His posts took on a deep dark tone,
    as wounded he became."

This is a beautiful stanza. Great meter while I read it out loud.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Destined to become a classic American poem. If nothing else it was fucking funny.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ "classic American poem"

You must be kidding.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    No, I must be facetious....
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Corvus, I love that term.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I love boobies
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Run on sentence there Alucard
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    A poet is born!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My father was a poet
    And he didn't even know-it
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My Dad was a hard ass and proud if it. Think Red Foreman but looking like Al Pacino.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    In the past I sometimes wondered if there were multiple people posting under the same juicebox69 nickname/account since at times, as Alucard mentioned, he did sound perfectly coherent.

Personally I don’t think juice is a white corporate guy and is pretty much what comes across when he posts – there is just too much consistency (in a bad way) over many many posts.

I’ve been told by another TUSCLer that juice is a black dude. Also, another TUSCLer, “bang69”, I believe has met him in person and can possibly (bang69) shed some light in the enigma of the juice.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Juice It Up. Jamba Juice. Robek's Juice.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Papi, the guess that he was corporate came from a reference to having to relocate to Charlotte for a job. The Dugan character hit him with both the corporate assertion several times after and he never refuted.

Dougster also mentioned at one point that both he and juicebox69 were Jewish, something which juicebox didn't dispute in that same thread. There are black Jews out there, but honestly not many. Rickdugan also hit him with the white assertion several times and he never refuted that either.

Obviously anything like this contains speculation, but when part of a character is an act then normally all of it is. I encountered several posts where he spoke in plain English and rather eloquently. No surprise - he had to speak real English because his weak attempts at Ebonics just plain sucked.

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    I think he is white. Early 30's

He did review a black club in Charlotte, but...

Not all reviews are always truthful
    Whites do go to black clubs

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    You kidding me? I think he's Wonder Bread white, which I've said many times before on here.

Another strong showing Defense! LMAO. I'm still giggling over a couple of those lines.
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    This thread needs more Juice!

And titties...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Not that the source can be trusted; but:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL....I'm Notorious
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^ So it would seem juice. The guy wrote a whole poem just for you. Take a bow. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… LOL....I'm Notorious …”

So Juice is outing out his own alias LOL
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Why was Juice banned?

I was on vacation that week.

PS: Great poem Troll.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    End of Act 1

Now on to act 2
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    This ish is HILARIOUS!!! And juice is white as a white fruit of the loom straight out of the package!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Canny you damn i am...lol...love ya bro
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Notorious B.I.G. Tuna1
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Is TDHQ really growing on anything else? I go away for a week expecting to come back to the aftermath of another shitstorm of threads with the message ***SLAMDUNKED THAT FAGGOT TDHQ*** (or RickyBoy...there be some folks on here with a real hard on for that Rick Dugan character...that shit is getting a bit old though)

What do I see instead?

Poetry...pretty DAMN good 'til the last stanza my brother. Leave it to the reader to infer the impact. Will be different for all readers. But you've got real potential my brother...just remember there is but one person here that has taken on Juice and emerged victorious. But do not succumb to fear.

Oh...and 'tis the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. Different pronunciation. XXXtra Crispee chicken is served on the right hand path. It be kinda CREEPEE!

And Juicebro has officially announced his reemergence as the prophet BigTuna...who now follows the left hand path. Be guided by Baphomet my friend. Be of three spirits and have five aliases for each.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    @zipman68: Trying to prop a silly myth around the goofball formerly known as juicebox69 is pointless now. That ship has sailed. He has been exposed for the sniveling little con artist that he is and punished accordingly. Additional trolling by him will be subject to persecution and prosecution.

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Keep it up TDHQbro...you're slaying me. Im almost in LOLZ overload!!! Put in some more military speak. Give ol' Juice some shock 'n awe roger dodger whiskey tango foxtrot and all that...

(and just do you know...I think a few of us...just a few of us...suspected Juice wasn't a straight up gangsta that paid his hos in the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay...though some were no doubt fooled)

But BigTuna...that dude be an authentic three spirt follower o' the left hand path. He just realized that he is the reincarnation of Jack Parsons you see. That is why he was compelled to post os Juice. And light a lot o' bottle rockets.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I heard that Juice will pull down his pants, bend over, and fire off a few rockets in a club once in awhile.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    @zipman68: BigTuna is juice and we all know it. You've now tried to defuse comments aimed at him or otherwise support him in every thread in which I hit him. Is there a reason for that?

If juice wants to start threads and keep it fun he'll stay out of my gun sights. But if he engages in further trolling ops then the persecution will continue. It's that simple. And it won't be the "keep it classy" brand that you advocate because it doesn't work. Trolls only understand force and can only be rooted out through trench warfare. I'll get as dirty, mean and nasty as I must to hit him and any other troll who crosses the line right where it counts.

I am the collective will of members of the board who are tired of troll excesses. Troll activities that include targeting other members and/or good threds or clogging the board with dead threads are no longer going to be fun for the perps involved.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Keep bumping this thread all you want shit for brains. I want everyone to read this poem. ;)
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Troll Defense- You are cracking me up!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    TDHQbro...you're drifting a bit out of character. You aren't supposed to say that Juice can start funny threads if he wants. No my brother, you're supposed to say "Whiskey tango foxtrot what is that boy's major malfunction? Is he from Texas? Only thing they have in Texas is steers and queers and I don't see no horns on that Juice-faggot!" Then threaten to firebomb his ass with napalm 'til he runs away like a little baby.

Remember...keep it classy. Juicebro likes to roll around in the poo. You've got to surprise him in you're direction of attack. Be like a stealth bomber my friend. Better yet, be a Romulan. They have cloaking devices. But always maintain the military demeanor.

Dude...just remember. I'm trying to help you. Shoot 'em up yeah yeah yeah!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    We want juice back!

We want juice back!

We want juice back!

Juice!

Juice!

Juice!
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Zip, my advice to you would be to stay out of the way. Unless you are also part of the problem here.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Speak yourself Doug. I think the majority of TUSCL has spoken and said he's more trouble than good. I used to say you were the most hated member on TUSCL, but I think Juice has taken that title now with his fake reviews, trolling, spamming, his look at me posts, multiple aliases. The only vocal supporters of Juice left are pretty much you, bang, Crazyjoe and Zipman.

It's a shame. Juice came to TUSCL as a player, but he went out like a BITCH.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'm surprised that zipless takes jerkbox's dick out of his mouth long enough to post here. Bravo.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nukey: ". The only vocal supporters of Juice left are pretty much you, bang, Crazyjoe and Zipman."

All of which are Juice aliases or is it aliaii?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon TDHQ. If you ask me I think Juice should stay on the reservation a bit more. But the dude is gonna do what he's gonna do. You do what you're gonna do. I'll comment if I find it entertaining. Seems like a good system.

But dude...you need your own THEME SONG. Something that evokes Alexander the Great, Patton, John Wayne, Ollie North, and Arnold Rimmer all rolled into one.

Trust me...it will be EPIC!!!!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah Slickspic has been a vocal supporter of Juice for whatever reason.

It really is a shame because Juice used to be one of the most loved members on here (I loved him at one time), but he turned into the most hated member pretty quickly. I guess he let his ego spiral out of control and he thought he was invincible. On second thought maybe this is what Juice wants, everyday there is a thread about him good or bad. We all know he loves the attention.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "Zip, my advice to you would be to stay out of the way. Unless you are also part of the problem here."

Read Zip's discussion thread starts and posting history and draw your own conclusions TDHQ. Think "straight man foil/enabler." ;)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    And keep digging TDHQ!

The more you squeeze these trolls and dig out this historical stuff, the deeper and more interconnected these issues and "people" seem to be. First we find that Dougster has a lineage that traces back 9 years and now we find that another 9 year old account is neck deep in the juice troll saga.

Though I'm starting to become suspicious about just what you'll find if you keep digging deeper...
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    The bang69 account
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    True dat Rick. I HAVE played straight man to JuicyJ's wack-a-doodle-doo character. I both admit it and provide a simple explanation...it was fun. But do you really think Juice needs an "enabler"? He might have posted different crazy stuff...but that dude is a force of nature

But if the point is really to bring some balance to the TUSCL section of the INTERWEBZ I don't think TDHQ's approach will work. Has Dougster quieted down since TDHQ posted info about him? He is in this thread chanting "Juice! Juice! Juice!" Now imagine what is going to happen with a dude that ENJOYS getting attention. Wait...you don't have to imagine 'cos it is happening.

Rick my bro...I'm going to give a piece of advice IF you really want to get rid of Dougsta. Say that you're putting him on ignore and do so. THEN DON'T ENGAGE HIM. Engaging him is what he wants you to do. Keep engaging in the thread with NO MENTION of Dougster whatsoever. If there are two many blue "Dougster" posts you can't read clogging things up just start another thread on the same topic. I give it one month before her gives up. OK, more like two or three months 'cos that dude has a raging hard on for you. But I guarantee this WILL work.

If TDHQ is just doing a put-on...GREAT JOB!!! But if he think trolls are gonna stop trolling because he wrote a poem (admittedly a coo-el one, at least up to the last stanza) or 'cos he posts some allegations regarding their identity (unverifiable to anybody with ANY LIFE outside this board). Let's just put it this way...I'll be shocked if it works.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    bang69 account is not 9 years old but does have 9 as its last character. Coincide??? I think not!!!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Zip, you've been an active participant in the troll issues on this board and even started running interference on TDHQ since he started his little campaign, so your credibility on this topic is pretty much shot. If ignore were an adequate solution to this problem then the board wouldn't be this fucked up right now. And Dougster's "hard on" for me concerns me about as much as the pimple on my ass, but the cumulative effect that trolling has had on this board over the last two years DOES disappoint me.

I obviously have no idea what the new troll intends or what his horse in this race is, but IMHO what he's been saying makes a lot of sense. And truth be told, I doubt that anything that he or anyone else does is going to make a lifeless 9 year old troll decide to leave. But I'm all in favor of what TDHQ is doing and I'll admit that I'm even one of the people feeding him what intel I have, though it would seem that he has multiple sources feeding him and his own historical perspective to draw upon, but I don't really know tbh.

If the trolls have nothing else better to do than firebomb the discussion board, there might as well be a troll around to make that less satisfying for them. ;)

Do your thing TDHQ. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Extra points for rhyming "vagina" with "Carolina."
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Juicebox69 will not confirm or deny anything said about him here. His game is to keep his name in the headlines as befitting an "attention whore". From his earliest PM's to me 2+ years ago, before he became so fucking obnoxious, I belive him to be a black man in his 30's.

As for Bang69 I have also shared PMs with him on a real name basis. I believe him to be a black man but older and wiser than juicebox69.

Now all that could be bull shit but back then, he had no reason to bull shit.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Rick...I'm not sure how my comments interfere with TDHQ. Perhaps you can explain.

I do question whether TDHQ will be effective. But I do think he will create some LOLZ. So go for it TDHQ. I'll go get me some popcorn.

You clearly want less (or no) trolling. Whatever you say about Dougster, he clearly goes after you with a vengeance. That counts as a big part of the trolling. Since the line between trolling and joking around is fuzzy let's just assume that everything you call trolling IS indeed trolling. Moreover, let's not count TDHQ-dude's posts as trolling, since he is trolling the trolls. With all of that in mind I'll just ask three questions...

1. Has the trolling decreased?
    2. Does Dougster's hard on for you really not concern you? (If it doesn't it should...after all HE creates much of the problem you're concerned about)
    3. Have you tried ignoring him? And by this i mean really disengaging completely.

If you answer no to #3 I have one more question: WHY NOT TRY IGNORING DOUGSTER? My credibility shouldn't matter. How does it hurt you to ignore the dude? Will it make anything worse? I can't think of a damn thing it will hurt. Give it a go.

Im sitting back with my popcorn for some primo TDHQ/BigTuna/Dougsta cage match. I'm actually rooting for the new guy...he has potential!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy can't ignore me because he knows my criticizes of him are true and would cutoff his narcissistic supply if the truth was widely known. So he has to fast talk, tap-dance, and fart in an effort to keep that supply going.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    D.J. is bang is juice is tuna and all the puppets
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @Shadowcat... Juice is certainly implying that he is bang69. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if TDHQ was actually Juice, trolling himself and Dougsta. If so, I would find it pretty funny.

Who knows who anybody is. None of us are exactly what we seem. Even in real life. However, I will say...

It seems clear that BigTuna1 is Juice. No reason for him to out himself in truthfully. Plus he is playing the Juicebox character circa June of this year.
    Originaljuice is probably Juice...playing Juice circa 1 year ago (or so). Mellower but still Juice.
    Joker420 is probably Juice...not sure why he was introduce.
    Pootie was probably Juice...don't bain da dillys on dat.
    Juiiceman69 probably isn't Juice...too hostile in a generalized way.

And I'm mercurial!...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What about dacanadyman? Another juice alias as well?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Jizz in my jellies
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sounds like, I believe, a clear case of multiple personality disorder, in the proper context.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    @zipman68: Davids/bobbyl/Fagster (combo txtittyfag and Dougster) was actually quiet for a few days. No credit to me for that, but surely a much more pleasant board experience for everyone.

Btw you're full of shit and you know it. Your proposed fix for the troll dilemma is the same bologna that you and other troll supporters/apologists have been spouting forever on here as an alternative to holding them accountable. The ignore function is much over-hyped and largely ineffective, which is why I now exist and that other members are supplying me with recon data.

You're also full of shit because you've been around this place long enough to have seen davids run this game over and over. The names of his targets change, but the game stays the same. Rickdugan is only the latest in a long line of characters that davids has fixated upon. Rickdugan is not the cause of the davids/bobbyl/fagster engaging in flame wars. Like the scorpion who stung the turtle while riding on the turtle's back, it is his nature.

My goal is not to get rid of davids and the other trolls. To the contrary, they'll provide me entertainment for a long time. Every time they troll a member of the board it gives me a free pass to troll them. I hate trolls, but their actions provide moral air cover. I gave up thoughts of enjoying this board in a conventional fashion many years ago, so this is what I've got now.

And davids in particular is just a wealth of good material. For example, like when he admitted that the strippers he visited made more than he did, which explains so much even now, along with so much other great stuff. Wow this is gonna be fun. :)

Saddle up boys.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sounds like this davids/RomanticLover ass raped you pretty good, Troll.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    TDHQ I think you misread me. I'm not saying your strategy isn't going to be funny. Im just saying it isn't going to calm down the real troll activity. But if it makes you happy to troll the trolls have at it. Prediction: posts directed against Dougster/etc. will lead to little change in troll threads but those directed against BigTuna1/Juice/etc. will be correlated with an uptick in trolling activity both by Juice and Dougster.

You may however increase the overall humor level of the trolling. Nothing better than good troll foil. And you've exceeded my expectations. You're stuff definitely beats the hell out of the whiny little "stop trolling because you're an asshole posts" that used to pollute threads. The cool thing is that you aren't kidding yourself that you're actually combatting trolling. Your initial posts made me think you thought you were. You aren't. You're just giving them a dose of their own medicine. If that gives you the LOLZ go for it dude!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And TDHQ-dude...I don't remember davids. For a long time I just used TUSCL to find clubs. No posting 'til a few years ago. I honestly don't know how Dougster will react if Rick ignores him...really ignores him. Maybe it won't work. I think it would be good for Rick's sanity. His prerogative whether he wants to try...
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Luv u zipbro !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    A Requiem wats that ?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Can I hav my reqiem now ?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    zip, I had him on ignore for most of 2010. It worked fine in the beginning, but started to be much less effective when he started to escalate using multiple aliases and otherwise causing general havoc in certain threads. If a child is determined to make enough noise to be heard even by people wearing earplugs, the child will likely succeed.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Check mait
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    TDHQ - You may want to submit that to poetry.com. :)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    It is like night of the living dead around here. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion