tuscl

What do we do with rent week?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
I know I'm a little late.....or early if you look at it that way, but that's neither here nor there. We know the desperates and the hoes come out during this time of the month, and boy do you mongers get the full entree of rent time. But when exactly DO we club during rent time? Is it a week before the first, on the first? Or is it simply within the first week of the month (or possibly the 7th day of the month)? Any thoughts comments or suggestions about this. I especially love to hear what Shadowcat and all his WACKY T-Shirts has to say about this.

21 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Last month I met a dancer who had just gotten an eviction notice. She was primed to do anything to earn rent money.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Lots are in weekly/bi-weekly apts, needing rent can happen any time. Needing rent can also be interpreted as needing cash for dope, which again can happen any time.

So, I pay no attention to time of month - unless its "that" time of the month...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Psssst! Estrogen!You got brown stuff on your nose.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I figure anywhere from the 28-5 as a rough guideline.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    OK Estafador - I went to Follies on Aug 31 and wore a t-shirt that asked "Does anybody need to earn money for rent". I found a lot of strippers that did. LOL.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I work 2 jobs. so my bills are always paid. With a little left over to play
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat- HAHAHAHAHA
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damnit SC I NEED that shirt lol
  • jester214
    11 years ago
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Way better prices at roadkilltshirts.com
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    ...I think I'll just put my artistic skills to good use and make my own press tee
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    If she is homeless she has no rent ?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    So what time is crack time ? As others have said it "anytime"
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Shit I payed rent last week and its now due this week....fuck me.....i thank I will spend it on a bus stop bitch !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You rent a bus stop Big Tuna?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    When did you upgrade from the park bench?
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    September is the double whammy. Rent and single moms need to fund back to school stuff.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Joe you havent heard ? I got dat dirty ditch money...man im fuckin filthy
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I was talking to a dancer and she was bitching about the start of the month being a time when us mongers don't show up. She was saying how its too slow and the girls get more desperate and it becomes cut throat. But at the end of July a different one was saying how at the end of the month the girls get more and more desperate to make bank and it becomes cut throat.

So from this I deduce that SS piles up no matter what time of the month it is.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just got a text from a dancer asking me to cum see her & help with her rent.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Haha its rent time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion