tuscl

Strip Clubs in Commercials

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Friday, September 6, 2013 9:53 AM
We've discussed strip clubs in the movies and on TV shows recently. How about this one in a commercial: [view link]

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Classic. Now Not Available.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Should have more quality advertising like that in the United States...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have not seen my local Clubs in TV commercials. BUT those commercials, if run at all, would be on very late at night like the Sex Call commercials. Might be interesting to see one. LOL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Slick, Very observant of you to notice that! To all others: If you like that kind of stuff, there appears to be lots of it on You Tube. Use the phrases, "banned commercials," or "funniest commercials," and you can loose yourself in them for hours. Interesting how risqué commercials are considered too risky in the U.S.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I hadn't seen that commercial. I hear strip clubs advertised on the radio all the time. A couple of clubs even have some of the local rock station DJ's or personalities stop by and routinely visit a couple of clubs.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Shark: You're not likely to see it here (U.S.) It's for a South African restaurant chain. They do have U.S. locations, but knowing our FCC (Fucked Communications Commission), you won't see commercials that entertaining here.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Club_Goer-I like your version of FCC.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Slick, In other circles it's sometimes referred to as the "Friendly Communications Commission." Same with the FAA, and some other federal agencies.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll always remember Howard Stern complaining time and time again about the FCC and Michael Powell. Then Howard switched to Sirius, I stayed with Carolla on terrestrial radio until the podcast revolution and I've never looked back. Podcast's are the future.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion