tuscl

Woman Forces Man to Have Sex with Her Friend at Gunpoint, Prosecutors Say

COOK COUNTY CRIMINAL COURTHOUSE — A suburban woman is accused of giving a man she didn't know a ride in River North and then forcing him at gunpoint to have sex with her friend in the back seat.

Cierra Ross, 25, of Olympia Fields, is charged with armed robbery and sexual assault in the July 26 incident, which prosecutors say started in River North when Ross picked up the victim.

The 33-year-old-man was standing on the street in the 400 block of North Kingsbury Avenue at about 5 a.m. on July 26 when Ross pulled up and offered him a ride, Assistant State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said in court Thursday.

The man hopped in the passenger side. As Ross drove, she allegedly pulled out a black revolver, pointed it at the man and "demanded [he] get into the backseat of the car and have sex with [her] friend," Pillsbury said.

The man climbed into the backseat, where an unidentified woman made him take off his clothes. The man was then forced to have sex with the woman, even though he begged her to stop, Pillsbury said.

The man saw "an opportunity to flee" when a pair of headlights came in to view. He ran out of the car wearing only a t-shirt, she said.

The oncoming car was a taxi, and the driver picked up the nearly naked man and took him to his Berwyn home. Pillsbury said the taxi driver also let the man use his phone to photograph the license plate of the car where he had been attacked.

The women also allegedly took cash and credit cards from the man. The credit cards were then used at several locations soon after the attack, Pillsbury said.

Ross, who has also been convicted twice of misdemeanor solicitation of a prostitute, was ordered held Thursday on $75,000 bond by Cook County Judge Israel Desierto.

The second woman has not been identified.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130905/…

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    She must have been ugly
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    that is funny
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    The mug shot of her shows her to not be that ugly (but there might be a huge ass under the neck!) No pic of the girl who needed the sex though!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Deogol, she might just have an ass but we won't know. And she isn't totally ugly just not totally attractive. Friend must have looked worse all way around. I'm following the story
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I hate it when this happens to me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Clint Eastwood was in a flick where he was raped at gunpoint by Maria Conchita Alonso, I think. Anybody remember the name of the flick?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It was The Rookie but by Sonia Braga.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm reminded of this story.

Toronto police are looking for four female suspects who they say allegedly sexually assaulted a 19-year-old man.

The incident happened during the early morning hours of Sunday, March 31, after the man met the four women at a nightclub near King Street and University Avenue. The man left the club with the women who offered to drive him home, according to a written statement from Toronto police.

Barbara Kay: The awkward truth about spousal abuse

One of first-wave feminism’s great achievements in the 1970s was to end the denial surrounding wife abuse in even the “best” homes. Resources for abused women proliferated. Traditional social, judicial and political attitudes toward violence against women were cleansed and reconstructed along feminist-designed lines.

But then a funny thing happened. The closet from which abuse victims were emerging had, everyone assumed, been filled with women. But honest researchers were surprised by the results of their own objective inquiries. They were all finding, independently, that intimate partner violence (IPV) is mostly bidirectional.

But by then the IPV domain was awash in heavily politicized stakeholders. Even peer-reviewed community-based studies providing politically incorrect conclusions were cut off at the pass, their researchers’ names passed over for task force appointments and the writing of training manuals for the judiciary. Neither were internal whistle-blowers suffered gladly.

Continue reading…

“The complainant was instead driven to a parking lot in the area of Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue where he was sexually assaulted by all four suspects,” said the statement.

After the suspects let go of the man, they were seen leaving the area in a vehicle that resembled a silver Honda SUV.

Police say the four female suspects are all white, in their thirties, and approximately 5’4” and 200 pounds. The women were wearing short black dresses with high heels and no nylons. The SUV driver had a British accent with short blond hair and a tattoo of wings on the back of her neck. Another woman had longer, dark hair with red dye at the bottom.

Detective Constable Thomas Ueberholz with the Toronto Police Sex Crimes Unit said that his division does get complaints of sexual assaults on males by females.

“Although the majority generally is females that are victims or complainants, it is not completely unusual for a male to be the victim of a sexual assault,” he said.

A 2003 report from the Canadian Centre for Justice Statistics showed that men comprised eight per cent of adult victims of sexual assaults that were reported to police. Male victims of sexual assault are just as likely as female victims to report the crime to police, according to the report.

Nicole Pietsch, co-ordinator of the Ontario Coalition of Rape Crisis Centres, said that male victims, like female victims, can encounter stigmas when seeking help
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Watching Cops, it is pretty regular BOTH go to jail when hitting begins. (It's not just the shirtless guy anymore!)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Well strippers are lucky, if we already decided to get a lap dance from them and they decide to give us a bj, they can say we were asking for it getting into a private situation. Of course what guy who agreed to get a lap dance would complain to the police about getting a bj he didn't ask for? I never heard of such a case.

I don't understand how the guy could get horny enough to have sex with a gun pointing at him unless the girl had good oral skills. Maybe he was one of Juice's relatives.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Or perhaps he just got robbed by the hooker he thought he was paying for.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I had thought "you have to tie a pork chop around your neck to get your dog to play with you" was the best punch line for "You know you're ugly when...". Now, it's been beat out by, "your friend has to force someone at gunpoint to have sex with you".
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I still like the pork chop snap.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    The por k chop crack has not been beaten yet good sir. Jeez sc, 200 smacks and 5'4"? That some big ugly bitches. Its definitely possible to have sex with a limp dick...it'll hurt your dick like a bitch and those fat bitches are deluding themselves in pleasureville
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I don't understand how the guy could get horny enough to have sex with a gun pointing at him"

I might think so too. BUT a cock can act out of our control as we all know.
    Maybe this guy might be in accord with me on the 2nd Amendment.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Or maybe *he* will start carrying a gun to protect himself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion