tuscl

What's the worst PM you've recieved?

I hardly get any, but the first was from some guy who said he went to the same club as I. Wanted to know if we could club together and talk about which girls put out. Then he asked if I was the guy with the long hair or the goatee. Creeepy! Told him to get lost.

29 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    No shit! Made similar mistake and found out the guy was loser without a car and wanted me to pick him up so we could go to the club together. NFW.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I got a PM from some black dude that may have been in Africa wanting to kind of hook up w/ me b/c he thought I was the chocolate goodie on my avatar.

Black dude even attached a pic of his huge erect cannon to the PM.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...my own
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My PM cup runeth over. I suppose the number after all my years on here must be in the thousands. I can't think of any that were extremely upsetting.

I guess the worst would be a couple from strippers that did not like the reviews that I did on their clubs. We shared a couple of nasty words and that was the end of it.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    My worst PMS is when she bit me on the face.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Someone PM'd me and told me he knew where I worked and what kind of car I drove.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    From draculA.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    duo- does that explain why you took all your pictures down? :(
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    It was from a dancer. Calling me every name in the book when she heard that I went to her club and got dances from another lady. She said I spent big bucks on the other dancer. The truth is that I didn't spend anywhere near the money she quoted and I wasn't about to tell her otherwise as the one blasting me was showing her true colors and I was content to let her "stew".

Got another one from a another dancer than figured out my moniker and I my review said that I was pretty sure she was 5 months pregnant. What was funny is that I never mentioned the dancer's name in the review.

Oh well - Such is life & lessons learned.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @govikings - yeah, I don't want to get serial killed
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Duo, I'm sure that the very large majority of readers appreciate your insight and commentary. Such a PM might be worth a note to Founder. That's creepy. And I'm sorry I sent it.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I understand. Sucks someone would do that kind of thing. But with you being a dancer for a few years now, I'd assume that's probanly not the first time something creepy like that has happened to you, right? I've heard of some dancers having stalkers.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My worst came just recently. For the first time in nearly three years of TUSCL membership, I deleted a PM without reading it. I recognized the sender as someone whom I had just criticized (which I rarely do, but this one deserved it). That member had already commented in the thread about my post, so I felt there was no need to read the same concerns any further. It's interesting that to the sender, it will still look like an unread PM. The sender won't know I just deleted it without even reading it.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    vm saying he was heading to S. Florida! :)

Club_Goer,

They may now. :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Clubber: That was my intent.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Nothing very bad since I hardly ever use private messages. The worst I can remember was one of my sisters asking me why I never responded to her message. She sent it on Facebook and I never saw it before 4 or 5 months. I don't even like logging into Facebook or using it.
    I guess the worst was really a virus email that came from relatives. I called them up and said I could return it if they wanted to see it. You would think for someone whose job is security related, he would make sure his home pc had up to date antivirus.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Odd since I been here for a year and no strange messages. Guess I'm too nice for crazy people
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Odd since I been here for a year and no strange messages. Guess I'm too nice for crazy people
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Before I got in the habit of not reading and deleting them, I got a Pm from the ******* asking me if I there were many little underage red head boys in Texas. He is one SICK fuck!"

And you are a pathetic Liar txtittyfag.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Mine have been fairly normal.

Alucard's insipid rants were annoying until I put him on ignore.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I lime your thinking titty
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I got something similar to papi chulo
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ crazjoe: It must have been your pic of the two coffee cups that did it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ Club-Goer: lol. Actually it was before I put that pic on here. I had a pic of an old fav up as my avatar. That pic is still in my profile.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    just like shadowcat. I had some nasty comments with a few strippers. I sent a few words back & that was it
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I've never gotten a "bad" PM from anyone on here. Annoying and pathetic, yes, but the purpose of them was apparently just to see if I had the member on ignore, since they contained nothing but random characters.

Right, Alucard?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    All mine have been about clubs and dancers etc. in a specific geographic area and pretty much have not strayed from that. If they did I would not answer and just would delete them.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    The pm's I receive are requests for advice or if someone local if a particular club is an extras club.

Nothing weird, revolting, or hostile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion