tuscl

Dancers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 7:57 AM
Hey i live in yonkers and i've been looking for a young dancer 19-27between to try out diffrent clubs with me. I use to travel to philly every day to work at the red raven but got tired of that long trip everyday if your young and sexy and a dancer please msg me wheather you work at a club i can come audition at or would like to come with me to try new places until we find one we like. Im fun outgoing and noone knows what i do so no exposing just a cool chick ready to make money

12 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I suggest you first learn to spell, punctuate, use capital letters where needed, and write coherently. A summary phrase of your comment/question would make a better title than the one you chose.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I DON'T believe Club_Goer that an ability to use grammar & punctuation & write coherently is a prerequisite to gaining membership here. There are many examples of this here.
  • SaSsyDiva
    11 years ago
    Excuse you? i didnt know i was in class if i did then maybe i would have. Who really takes time out to accurately spell out words and use proper pununctian on a site like this? Im a college student and i know when and when not to speak professionally, and i definitely dont have to on here. Why you even felt the need to comment i dont know but your opinion wasnt needed get a life. And dont worry about how i write. Thanks
  • SaSsyDiva
    11 years ago
    Thank you ALUCARD
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Sassy. And a diva.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Club_Goer: Since when has all that been a prerequisite for stripping? :) I mean seriously, how likely is it that any strip club manager cares about anything but how she looks naked on stage? Or maybe how well she sucks dick, if he's one of the skeevy ones. /s for those who will miss it. @SaSsyDiva: How 'bout a naked boob shot? Yours, not somebody else's. :) If not, I suggest [view link]. They'll be more likely to be able, and willing, to help you.
  • Tiamoni
    11 years ago
    @sassy Diva!! Hey girl! I'm 22 female looking for the same! Dancers R So hard to find lol . I'm new to the city & would like to check some clubs. I kno a few but going with someone would help :-))
  • SaSsyDiva
    11 years ago
    @Tiamoni check your msgs
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Since this forum is filled with mostly educated older men, a preteen type post kind of stands out. I wonder what college Diva goes to to have never learned basic writing skills. And no, no one else here writes that badly.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    First read, I thought sassydiva was a dude.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @rockstar666: Um, you haven't read much here, have you? There's more than a couple of incomprehensible posters.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Who really takes time out to accurately spell out words and use proper pununctian on a site like this? …” Actually most of us do. Apparently you have not been on TUSCL long enough to know most contributors “on a site like this” are actually pretty successful and well educated and it shows in the way they write. This site/board is not filled w/ horny dirtbags as someone unfamiliar with the site would think. It takes $$$ to enjoy this hobby and those that take it seriously enough to partake in it and to post about it; are often successful folks. I’ll assume the OP was using a smartphone and not a word processor and thus the sloppy grammar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion