tuscl

Deadwood Sheriff

I think Pikey is on to something with the Lottery. What I propose is something different. Seeing that TUSCL and our common bond makes us an outlaw community, akin to Deadwood. Deadwood was wild and out of control. Deadwood needed a sheriff. One who kept order but looked the other way when needed. That's what we need. An elected Sheriff. Elected by US, the members. No outside moderator needed. These are just some of my thoughts, working on the night shift.

20 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfag is the obvious choice, IMO. Will anyone second the nomination?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Tittyfag Texas Ranger - what do you guys think?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    James Bond has a license to kill. I nominate Bond.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Except in Deadwood nobody who was up to the job really wanted to be sheriff.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ONLY an outside Moderator with an Iron Hand will work to get rid of the running amok ASSHOLES who are ruining the forum. PERIOD!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    no pudding for you alucard. take your haldol and stfu.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago

"ONLY an outside Moderator with an Iron Hand will work to get rid of the running amok ASSHOLES who are ruining the forum. PERIOD! "

Like a hired gun? Jack Wilson, perhaps ?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Like a hired gun? Jack Wilson, perhaps ?"

What is your solution if you have an issue with mine.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^

You've never watched "Shane"?

Pretty good flick, and I'm not really a fan of Westerns.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I've seen "Shane", but not for a few yrs.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Jack Wilson was a pretty ruthless hired-gun. Might be a little too much for our board...well, ok, he might be useful to clean it up a little...lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Fictional persons are not the answer IMO.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    txtittyfag!txtittyfag !txtittyfag!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got the solution, Founder could just give me power to ban people for a week, doubling every time they get banned. I would turn off my ignore list and start launching missiles at all the red line Syria personalities. I did get one person banned several years ago. Founder agreed.
    I'd only ban people for being rude and consistently harassing other members. Something that is already illegal by US law.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd also make an exception if anyone wants to be rude to some newbie who posts here who is rude to everyone who posts here by putting down this site and/ or the posters in general.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The sheriff has some dead wood? No wonder he is pissed off all the time
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @shark: Who did you get banned? shadowcat is the only confirmed band member that I know of. Like shadow, I'm also skeptical juice was band. Would be interesting if there was another confirmed band member.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Obviously, *I* am the only one qualified to do the sheriffing job correctly.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Obviously, *I* am the only one qualified to do the sherif[f]ing job correctly"

NO you aren't.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    YES I am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion