Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

how often

JackFrost9

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many times in a year do you see the inside of a club ?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Probably 45

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

60-80.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Bout 950

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I have never seen the inside of a club. I spent way too much on my 9 iron and driver to break them to see inside.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Everytime I go on a date with txtittyfan's daughter.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

About 20.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

I saw the inside of a club once. It scared the hell out of me! Why do you think they keep the lights so dim? Ignorance is bliss in this case.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

25-30. Usually about every 2 weeks.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I would say b/w 50 & 60.

Being that there are 52 weeks in a year and per my review count it seems like I thus average one visit per week even though I don’t’ review every visit.

But I tend to be all over the place w.r.t. my visits – sometimes I may go 2 or 3 times in a week; sometimes once a week but hit 2 or even 3 SCs in the same day; and sometimes not go for about 3 weeks.

Profile picture for WOODDR2
WOODDR2
•

I would guess 45-55 total visits

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I do about 12

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I do about 30 or 40

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

About 15-25 depending on work travel locations.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement