tuscl

What's it like in West Virginny Tunabro?

zipman68
the speed force!
So tell us 'bout your West Virginny home. How many cousins do you have workin' the poll? And how many teeth do they have? (You can simply provide an average if that is easier). Do you sell meth or oxy from your trailer? Inquiring minds want to know!

17 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...zippie I have a big hobo family in west virgina. Im 9 of 25 kids and I have 8 kids of my own. We all live in a trailer that we have been squating in since the 70's. I do have a few sisters that suck Dick down at the corner but not at any clubs. We like pinto beans and boiled cabbages. We also do a lot of home grown insest. I hope this helps you and other out with the bigtuna melts life..and yes Iam homless. So if you got sum spare change I sure could use sum
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    P.s. i also do acid and meth... I call it slow blow.....it makes me see smurfes.....I normally kill them, then have sex with them and at last I eat those little blue hitches...but thats only when I'm on the sauce
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But dude you keep it all safe and sane, right? I mean, you never drink and drive, right?

I mean acid and meth...any good hillbilly can drive on that while texting with Papa Smurf on the phone trying to find a time for Smurfette to come over and suck your dick. But stay clear of the gin my friend.

Moonshine is ok as long as you dissolve acid in it.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Your funny zip...."drink and drive" I don't have a car.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    They still make acid? What kind?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Be careful Mikey...Tunabro might have the brown acid.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    It's home made mikey. It's called battery acid and I mix it with gas"O"lean
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...no sip but i do get the beer slits a lot
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    No micro-dot, or purple barrel, or orange sunshine, or windowpane? Times must be bad for an acid head.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    It kinda is mickey but I get'r dun
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    1993-1994 was a good time for Liquid L.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Almost Heaven. Western Virginia...
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I am really coming around to loving the TUSCL Ignore function. Makes this wonderful website even nicer.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    West virgins is a wondurful place to jackoff in
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I like to jackoff into Corvus's mother's mouth even more.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Dat bitch! She be sure to swallow!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol .^^ don't forgets corvas mumms tight bum
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion