tuscl

Clubbing with a friend...

Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:36 PM
Am I the only one that hates this? Its probably because the single friends I have left that I can go to the clubs with are annoying. I got used to going by myself since I used to travel a lot for work and was alone in a city with nothing to do at times. I just feel more comfortable by myself.

16 comments

• CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    See i like clubbing with friends have more of a social atmosphere and you always have someone at your table watch the drinks and stuff .. Lol which tends to be me cuz i do more stage tips than VIP but i think you can have a good time with the right group of friends but the opposite can be true with the wrong group have had that too.. Bitched about the club the dancers the everything really brought the night down ended up being a short trip
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    I club most of the time by myself because like the OP, I travel solo a lot for work. When I'm home I'll club with coworkers or friends when the opportunities present themselves. If I'm up all night to get lucky I prefer solo trips. Bros cramp style in a strip club.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't mind doing it once in a while, because it's always nice to go with friends and I am single. The trouble with going with friends is if you go to the wrong club, they can ruin it for you. I don't know if I can ever enjoy strip clubs with one friend, because he inevitably compares any club we visit to the clubs in Tampa, when he was in the Air Force and the comparison inevitably makes the club I'm in at the moment fall short. I think part of my problem with him is I want him to enjoy himself, but he can be Mr. Paralysis-by-Analysis at times. At least with the other friend I will go with, we've agreed to never visit certain clubs together. He won't go to one club in our area, which doesn't surprise me, and I won't go to one club he will go to, largely because it's a bikini bar with not much in the way of hot dancers or lap dances, not to mention the fact it's a bikini bar. That always frustrates him because he then has to find someone else to drive him there, which usually ends up being a cab. OTOH, I will go to a different bikini bar with him, because that place is always fun when we go there (if only they'd take off the bikinis).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I usually roll solo due to the fact that most of my friends that were good club hounds are either out of state, married or they just lost the zest for strip clubbing.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I go solo. Taking anyone else along, considering many of my friends here are somewhat less socially liberal than I am, would be...awkward.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I agree 100% with the O.P.
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    I went with a friend on Saturday. Haven't seen him in a while so I thought it would be fun. For some reason, he didn't like the fact that I was being "picky". There were a lot of ladies at this club, but most were in the 4-5 range. I say 5 of the 25-30 girls were in the 7+ category. So I was waiting for an opportunity to tip one of them on stage, but it was difficult since I wasn't the only one in this packed club to notice the handful of cute girls (its not that they were cute either, I had prior experience with some of them so I knew I would get good mileage). A girl that I had a bad experience with before sat next to me. After a couple of minutes, I was able to get her away from me. My friend got upset. When I explained to him that I had a bad time with her before, he felt as though I was making excuses. It was just a frustrating night, and no, I didn't get any dances or even a chance at some with the ladies that I preferred. Its not like its always bad though. I don't mind larger groups when I know that its just going to be a bachelor party type situation. This was just me and one friend that I thought was more like me at the clubs. Guess not.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    It's a different kind of trip but still enjoyable, wouldn't want it all the time.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I prefer solo most of the time. I think most mongers here will agree that flying solo allows you to focus on the dancers without unnecessary distraction s.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I prefer solo most of the time. I think most mongers here will agree that flying solo allows you to focus on the dancers without unnecessary distractions" Have only clubbed with another member twice. Prefer solo.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't go so far as to say I hate clubbing with a friend, but I do prefer going solo. The only times I can recall clubbing with others- is for a bachelor party and one other time when I went with a friend in Minnesota when I was in town for a Vikings game
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I go to a strip club to get dances and/or watch the stage show. I might go with a friend if they also happened to be going, but I don't see any big advantage to it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The only friends that I club with are the ones that I met through TUSCL and this has never created a problem. Just added to the enjoyment of the club visit.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    It has its pros and cons and somewhat depends on the club. I like being able to club with the few friend(s) I have that also are down with the SC scene. However, I am 95% sure clubbing with friends has cost me OTC. My take is this: a) if you're mainly going for a few beers and to just look, or it's a solidly low mileage place, clubbing with friends can be cool. b) if it's a place where the real action is strictly on the DL, clubbing with friends probably locks you out of higher mileage offers because now the girl has to be comfortable with more people knowing c) if it's a place like HK, I doubt any of the girls there give a f*** if you're alone or in a group so it doesn't make a bit of difference in this case
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    I club solo, with rare exceptions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Pretty much what sclvr said
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion