tuscl

TDHQ Initial Profile of "Dougster"

Sunday, September 1, 2013 5:49 PM
Profile of Dougster ------------------------------------------------------ BASIC ISSUES: Dougster is the most active troll perpetrator on tuscl. Primary goal appears to be disruption intended solely for his own amusement. Has developed clear obsessions with a few users with a special emphasis on rickdugan. Use of multiple screen names considered highly likely given their repeated proximity to posts under the Dougster name. PSYCHIATRIC CONSIDERATIONS: Obsessive focus on one site member, escalating post counts, irregular sleeping patterns as evidenced by posting times, continuous monitoring of site posts, and heightened creative tendencies, all support bipolar disorder combined with obsessive/compulsive tendencies. Strongly suspected that medication is not being used. Potentially intelligent, but with self aggrandizement and anti-social traits indicative of classic underachievers. Misogynistic posting content also suggest strong resentment of women, likely due to difficulties with the same. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Stated location is Seattle, though suspected of residing in a different western location. Conclusion supported by paucity of recent reviews in purported location and lack of material confirmable intel within old reviews. Further supported by evasive behavior in connection with inquiries re: Seattle. OTHER KNOWN AFFILIATIONS: Self identified as Jewish, though strongly suspected of a mistaken cultural identification vs. a correct religious one*. Suspected of a Reform affiliation, a.k.a a “drive by Jew.” Supported by repeated and continuous postings during each Shabbos. Further suspected, given his disregard for Shabbos and identified psychiatric considerations, that he feels that: “fasting” on Yom Kippur is limiting himself to light meals; moving to whole wheat bread is sacrifice enough for Pesach; and that a cheeseburger with bacon is a perfectly fine meal choice on any ol' day. *Special Note: Don't worry God fearing Christians. These types of Jews breed out quick since they are weak and have no religious conviction. Should this messed up fella somehow ever get his dick wet long enough to knock up some chick, the kid will likely be singing “Silent Night” during the Christmas season. OTHER BEHAVIORAL CONSIDERATIONS: Posting patterns, including timing and frequency, suggest few outside activities and obligations. This, along with the observed psychiatric considerations, support the conclusion that he is a unattached loner with difficulty empathizing with other individuals. INITIAL CONCLUSIONS: This is one fucked up individual who is never gonna stop because he has nothing else and probably never will. But it ain't gonna be painless to cause trouble anymore. TDHQ

74 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    This shit is hilarious!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Cool shizzle TDHQ-dude. Do me next!!! And try to fit in the word "mercurial". WTF, also use saturnine, martial, and lunatic. And SMURFS. Work Smurfette in there somehow! Im all giddy like a smurfy schoolgirl who was just groped by Papa Smurf! SQUEEE!!!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Let's not confuse anti-social with asocial Unless you think he really does exhibit anti-social behavior. But then, thst can onky be diagnosed properly by a trained mental health professional. Like Dr. Bob Hartley
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Better watch out mo'head my brother...if you question TDHQ-dude he might profile next. Do you want to see that deeply into your own psyche. Might see a smurf in there...and that would be pretty fucked up.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Hysterical. Finally, some quality trolling. Btw, Zip, there's nothing "mercurial" about your posts. It's borderline creepy how 90% of your posts are essentially, "Juice, please, please notice me. I still love you. Please let me me be your best friend." So bizarre that even Dougster called you out on it. Never seen one dude go out of his way to electronically suck another's dick more than you vis-a-vis Juice. TDHQ, I always figured the only way we could get Dougster to stop posting is when he is finally old enough to get a driver's license and then hopefully he'll find something else to do. CP
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I am laughing so hard I am in tears!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I am mostly laughing at the concept of the whole thing, not so much at the insults of Dougster.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Must be nice to have so much free time!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh Unchill Palmer...you better watch out 'cos TDHQ-dude is gonna profile you. You're trolling me you smurfed up smurfing smurf. But don't worry...I forgive you your smurfing ass for not knowing what "mercurial" means 'cos I gots multiple definitions o' dat covered. I also forgive you for trolling me you crazy smurf. But you really have to STOP SENDING PMs TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A RIMJOB! I only likes the Smurfettes, not the Smurfs...you crazy Unchill smurf.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I almost put this clown on ignore earlier, I'm glad I held off. Good for a chuckle, though I have to agree with Duo. On an unrelated note, had Dugly told Duo what a whore he thinks she is?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: "irregular sleeping patterns as evidenced by posting times" Or maybe I just travel through different time zones frequently. :-) Funny stuff, though, I agree!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Another troll. Just what this site needs. Anyway, Defense, if you're going to clog up yet more space on this site with Fraudster related posts, you might also want to consider his all-too-obvious homebound status and the fraudulent nature of his Seattle reviews. That was some funny shit, but I just didn't feel fully satisfied somehow...
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Now it looks like we have two amateur psychologists at TUSCL.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    As long as you have people feeding the trolls, you will never get rid of them.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: " That was some funny shit, but I just didn't feel fully satisfied somehow..." Strange when he just parrots everything you say. I guess he thinks you're my number one enemy here (actually it's tittyfan) so he'll just repeat all you lines to try and get to me. Not much of schtick, especially if you aren't impressed, I agree, but let's see what his "Phase II" is like. :-)
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    @motor: I believe I used anti-social in the proper context. Only his overworked psychiatrist really knows the answer but it looks that way to me. @ranukam: Show some spine. You know you were also laughing at the insults. Not really insults though. I just wrote it up the way I saw it. @Duo: Didn't take as much time as you think. A few long time members were eager to help when they figured out that I was serious. @Dougster: Glad you thought it was funny. Be prepared for a lot more laughs then retard. @rickdugan: Those both may be true but I did not have enough reliable intel to confirm either of those accusations.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *preparing*
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "@motor: I believe I used anti-social in the proper context. Only his overworked psychiatrist really knows the answer but it looks that way to me." It was kind of a inside joke between me and Doug (old post)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    CP: "So bizarre that even Dougster called you out on it." Got a link? I never criticized zippy for being a Juice fan. You must be confusing me with someone else?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Funny how troll words it "I believe I used it in the proper context". Ok, first of all he only "believes" he used it correctly, but he isn't sure? Second, "in the proper context" when he means probably means correctly... Seems like the guy is stretching.... But, anyway, I guess that is my OCD nitpicking instead of just enjoying the joke. Like I say looking forward to Phase II of his operation. :-)
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Fraudster: "Not much of schtick, especially if you aren't impressed, I agree, but let's see what his "Phase II" is like. :-)" Au contraire, I was quite impressed. I laughed my ass off, even though I had to look up some of the Jewish references. I just thought that he could have gone further. ;) And I too am awaiting the next installment...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh, so he only repeated 80% of your lines. Hence, RickyBoy = Not impressed. 95% of your line would be impressive. Got it! :-) Let's see if he studies your posts and steps it up for phase II!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^ Maybe closer to 50%, but I don't think I've ever suggested any type of specific mental illness, nor have I ever talked about you religious convictions (and indeed don't know enough about Jewish matters to even begin). And that underachiever stuff was great - I actually did a quick read on that as well to understand where he was coming from. He stepped it up plenty already. I agree with CP when he says that it was about time for some quality trolling around here. Keep up the good work Defense!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @shadow, feed them or not it doesn't seem to matter. Two or three of them have gone to such elaborate lengths to promulgate their own shit that it's never going to go away unless Founder decides to do something. He's made it clear he's not going to do anything. So while "don't feed them" is probably the high road, it's still not going to do anything.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Actually under-achiever is more likely to indicate passive-aggressive/oppositional/negativistic depending on which term you prefer. Getting that one wrong plus his qualification "I believe I used it in the proper context [sic]" makes me think he is projecting with that one, but again, my OCD over-analyzing a joke, again. :-) My guess is he just studies more of your posts and parrots more of what you have to say as his "step up" in game. Let's see!
  • IanSmith
    11 years ago
    I don’t know how accurate or inaccurate the OP’s profile of Dougster is but his assertion of an “anti-social traits indicative of classic underachievers” connection is way off the mark. Quite the opposite usually. Anti-social traits are more often found in overachievers vice underachievers. But hell: “Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!” “Germans?” “Forget it, he's rolling.” Funny shite this school boy taunting.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Talking about "underachievement" regarding anti-socials is slightly bizarre. They have different "goals" they are trying to achieve than non-anti-socials. Basically, this involves not playing by the rules because they think others won't play by rules with them if they had the chance, and they are just being "clever"/"free" by taking the initiative in this regard. So, for them, "achievement" is based on how well they fair in a world they view as predator/prey/zero-sum. Now that not to say that anti-socials can't underachieve but, its a different yardstick they need to be measured with. Again "underachievement" is a classic passive-aggressive/negativistic/oppositional trait. (And if you want a textbook example of a person with such a disorder on TUSCL it's jester214 for cross-reference.) I agree with the sentiment though, that it would be nice if the troll was a bit more knowledgeable, and didn't trust every bread crumb I drop so readily, but it's still amusing, nevertheless! :-)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    "You know you were also laughing at the insults". I plead the fifth :)
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    @Dougster: Here is the link, from the "Quality Reviews" topic: [view link] You may think my interpretation wrong, but calling someone a "juicebox sycophant" sure sounds pretty critical to me. I remember when I read that I did a double take as it seemed so out of character for you (even if 100% accurate), although Zip was calling you out as txtittyfag's puppetmaster. CP Btw, scrolling through your posts can be...unsettling? I mean, we all know of your obsession with Rick Dugan, but simply scrolling through each 10 posts per page, and seeing most of them (easily well over 90%) relate to RD, well, maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard for a bit and take a breath. (As a public service, here is the definition of Cyberharassment: Cyberharassment differs from cyberstalking in that it may generally be defined as not involving a credible threat. Cyberharassment usually pertains to threatening or harassing email messages, instant messages, or to blog entries or websites dedicated solely to tormenting an individual. Some states approach cyberharrassment by including language addressing electronic communications in general harassment statutes, while others have created stand-alone cyberharassment statutes.) I'm just sayin'.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Funniest shit ever
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    CP: I didn't say he was a "juice sycophant", I said others had called him that. Man are you one dumb fuck!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sorry, CP, I had a look at my posts and I have trouble finding even a single 10 post stretch with "easily 90%" about the RickyBoy. I get it though, you want to see something and know nobody is actually going to fact check you so your dumbness/confirmation bias is at play. So if you see a post from me about the RBD it counts in your total, if it's about Syria you ignore it (even though for >90% you would 9 others about the RBD to offset). Yep I guess if you count that way - posts about RickBoy count in the total, ones about other thing are exclude you can get to 90%. As I say you are one dumbfuck. Better go back to your old schtick of just whining that this place is not StripperWeb.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Do juice
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    @Dougster: You were properly roasted, troll, and that is just the first salvo. Continued targeting of other members will result in additional retaliatory action. What's wrong with you anyway? Were you ass raped as a child? Do some of these guys remind you of disappointing father figures? My bet is on both, combined with latent homosexuality. It fits since you are a nasty little drama queen with an unquenchable need for attention from other men. @CP: Initial recon puts posts just referencing or targeting this Dugan character at several hundred in the last year and many others focusing on txtitty and jester. Maybe he was broken in by some hard drinkin gentile and this is his pathetic way of striking back. Can't say for sure, but any way you slice it this guy is all sorts of fucked up. He needs to explore these issues in more detail with his shrink, but I doubt that he's gonna step back. He needs this too much. Like in *An Officer and a Gentlemean*, I could see him crying out the way Richard Gere's character did when Louis Gossett, Jr.'s character was about to bust him out, with "I got nowhere else to go! I got nowhere else to go!" while sobbing uncontrollably. Sad stuff.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Is TDHQ growing on anybody else? This is first rate trolling TDHQ. Alas, I suspect that you won't be able to sustain this quality for long. You're like a type O star my friend...burning brightly but for only a short amount of time. Like a young stripper becoming old and worn down by the job. Pick an unconventional target next. Maybe somebody that barely posts! Hell, tell us what is wrong with Papa Smurf. I don't think he has ever posted here so he'll be perfect!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow, you sure seem mad, Troll. Truth is because you roasted yourself and we called you out on it. e.g. Your mistake regarding "anti-social" behavior when it's really PA. Then the whole way you tried to slink out of that. "I believe [but not sure] I used that in the proper context [actually I should just say "correctly" but I'm trying to sound sophisticated]" Truth is that you are probably the same person as BigFagJohn, who decided he had to come to alutard's rescue when you saw him trouble and me about to finish (or is it Finnish <- shot at jestie) him off. RickyBoy was going down hard just like alutard was so Troll to the rescue. Troll: "Continued targeting of other members will result in additional retaliatory action. " Oh, my! Whatever shall I do? Hmmmm... I don't know. I guess just business as usual until you show me you got something more than your RickyBoy parroting here. Also a good chance that you either are Douugster or follow the same path he did. Start off kind of funny with a bit of your own material, but in the end just "escalate" by parroting more and more of RickyBoy's lines, then eventually disappear back into the ether. Anyway - as many others have said here - hoping you step it up for Round 2. Good luck!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @dougsta...don't try to understand Unchill Palmer. As near as I can tell his primary distinguishing features are that he is incapable of understanding data that do not confirm his world view and he is GODAWFUL BORING. Dude needs to actually go to a strip club and have some friggin' fun. I bet he thinks there is some dude who is actually named Txtittyfan that you're stalking. Like your looking through phonebooks for Txtittyfan Jones and calling that dude up and asking "do you post on TUSCL". What a maroon. I bet he thinks Carlos Danger was trying to get Anthony Weiner in trouble by cyberstalking him.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @zippy: Yeah, CP is got a big dumb ox exactly as his picture on stripperweb suggests. Now, I'm no legal expert if RickyBoy was to charge me with "cyber harassment" won't a couple of things be required - a) this caused his some real world damage b) as far as I know you cannot anonymously charge someone with something so he would have to bring it to court In the case b) don't think RickyBoy would be too smart to do that. I would say I was just telling the truth, and his adventures would be exposed for all to see. Including his wife whom he puts at risk of STDs and cervical cancer by "normally" engaging in BBFS when it is offered. You think that would be the end of his marriage and possibly career? Meanwhile, worst that happens to me is I get a warn to stop that. But yeah, try and scare with empty non-sense like that, CP. I am just trembling with fear that the RickyBoy will bring legal action against. Bottom line - I've ignore to now because you are as boring as zippy says, CP, but given how dumb you are if you want to tango it could be fun!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Officer and A Gentlemen was a damn good movie. Lou Gosset Jr. is one underrated actor.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Founder should install some kind of fact checker database for this site. "Just the facts Jack!"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Self identified as Jewish" I didn't know that. "Officer and A Gentlemen", Richard Gere's best effort IMHO. I believe Gossett won the Oscar for that role.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "and me about to finish (or is it Finnish <- shot at jestie) him of[f]" I'm still waiting for you to "Finish me off Dougster, what is your problem? 1. I'm still posting here 2. I'm still alive & kicking 3. I'm not house bound and shaking in fear of you 4. I'm NOT looking over my shoulder in fear of seeing you 5. I AM still waiting for you TO LEAVE as you indicated you may. BUT you set up a rigged criteria. Perhaps TDHQ will convince you to leave. LMFAO!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Casey Jones was a son of a bitch; Drove his train through a 30 foot ditch; Came on out with his dick in his hand; Said "Listen ladies, I'm a hell of a man!"; Went into town and lined up a hundred; Swore up and down he'd fuck every one; Fucked 98 til his balls turned blue; Then he backed off, jacked off, and fucked the other two!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Wasn't that or something like it the marching chant in "Officer and A Gentlemen"? LOL
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Legal action? Going down hard? LMAO. All this drama over a strip club discussion board. Dudes, Fraudster is less troublesome in my world than sweat on my ball sack. This is just a play stop - lol. Now has he, through various screen names, ensured that nobody will ever want to share any real juicy stuff on here while he is around? Clearly, but I've long since reconciled myself to the reality that impotent pussies like Fraudster can exert outsized influence in a place where impact is determined, in large part, by posting volume. If founder wishes to let a lifeless jackass pound a board with 20+ goofy posts per day, including countless completely empty posts designed to prop up dead threads, then that is his call. C'est la vie. But I am immensely enjoying Dougster on the run from the new troll. Torched indeed. LMAO. Keep up the good work Defense and i hope you can make it last.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    "I AM still waiting for you TO LEAVE.." More delusional talk from draculA. He can't tell that Doogie is just taunting him.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    This is better than Livejournal in 2005.
  • IanSmith
    11 years ago
    @TDHQ “@Dougster: You were properly roasted, troll,” That was it? That was properly roasted? The funny went out of this shite quickly enough. Oh well, back to beer and poontang.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    No "pikey", you tried to ground it out with serve and volley nitpicking with Fraudster about the definition of anti-social, but it didn't work. This shit is hilarious. LOL. Indeed, the is probably the first time that I've actually enjoyed troll posting on this board. ;)
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    And he is only the first. I'm gonna have a good time around here. Saddle up boys!
  • IanSmith
    11 years ago
    @TDHQ “This shit is hilarious.” Must be a cultural difference as to what is hilarious. Regarding what I tried to do, sorry but you’ve missed the mark on that as well.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Pikey, some perspective may be in order. I come from a time when people like shadowcat, DandyDan, Kyle1111, Yoda, Lopaw, Chandler, Shadowcat, JC2003, DandyDan, BookGuy, Clubber, Chitownlawyer and others put lots of good stuff on here. Some are gone now, but the ones that have stayed don't bother anymore. Why should they when all it will do is provide ammo for the trolls that infest this board now? Look what happens when guys like rickdugan and other newer members of the board try to share stories on here. Like I said in my intro. post, what has happened to this fucking place? So now I take great pleasure in chasing down trolls and making them sweat and my pm box tells me that others feel the same. Funny as hell!
  • IanSmith
    11 years ago
    So you troll because you don’t like the trolls. I’m good with that.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Trollhunter was a pretty entertaining Scandanavian flick.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @TDHQ -- So how many folks have attacked Shadowcat? It was Juice. And that was when folks really turned against Juice. I enjoy most of Juice's antics and I found that flame war tiresome and inappropriate. So, if you really come from the time when people like shadowcat, DandyDan, Kyle1111, Yoda, Lopaw, Chandler, Shadowcat, JC2003, DandyDan, BookGuy, Clubber, Chitownlawyer and others put lots of good stuff on the board I say that you should tell those folks "come back folks and/or continue posting". The crazy shit CAN coexist with more serious stuff. Juice's ostracism proves that the system can work. All that needs to happen is folks react negatively to invading threads inappropriately. A polite "don't do that" followed by closing ranks and saying "no" as a group. But if you think attacking folks who joke around will drive them away...yeah, lostsaluck with that. If you're trying to be funny...BRAVO!!! But I still worry that you're going to burn out.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I'm trembling waitin for your next round, Troll. Look at me tremble. Ewwwww... And it's hardly "nitpicking" if me and a couple others pick you off on an major error in psychology after you try and "pose" as someone knowledge on the field. My recommendation - spend a year of two reading tr textbooks before you just tangle yourself up in another major blunder that leaves you exposed like that again. Defense! Defense! Defense!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " All that needs to happen is folks react negatively to invading threads inappropriately. A polite "don't do that" followed by closing ranks and saying "no" as a group." Doesn't happen with those that REALLY need to be gotten rid of. This is where a Moderator would work in ridding this site of the Asshole attackers.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "The crazy shit CAN coexist with more serious stuff. Juice's ostracism proves that the system can work. All that needs to happen is folks react negatively to invading threads inappropriately. A polite "don't do that" followed by closing ranks and saying "no" as a group." Idk zip. I think that you are being either naive or intentionally obtuse. First, we all know that juice is still posting here. Second, the good stuff cannot exist in a place where one or more trolls, with seemingly endless amounts of time to kill, swamp those threads with painfully bad satire from the word "go." Why would anyone post a story under these circumstances? The answer is that they don't, not anymore. Even the senior members that are still with us no longer post the way that they did when I first came to this board and I don't have Defense's historical perspective. When is the last time that anyone other than me even bothered to write a trip report or share some outrageous experience with a stripper? By my count it has been almost two years, which corresponds to when this Romper Room nonsense started to escalate. Again, it is what it is. This is all happening with at least the tacit approval of founder, if not with his express approval for all of the additional "clicks" that are generated. It is his site to do with as he sees fit, but it is a shame. Anyway, if the trolls are going to be allowed free reign, then at least the anti-troll troll might as well have some fun here - lol.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "First, we all know that juice is still posting here" Really, genius? Ya think!?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^ I applied my significant powers of deductive reasoning to the possibility that several derivative screen names might be him. ;)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Oh.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I hear what you're saying Rick, but I respectfully disagree. Yes, Juice is still posting here but he is back to largely writing threads similar to those he wrote when he began joking around here. I feel things coexisted well then. Perhaps they can't, but folks don't seem to be trying. Trolling the trolls who might be WILLING to coexist probably won't help though. Indeed, trolling those who aren't willing to coexist won't help. One man's troll is another man's joke -- and I think people can find ways to coexist. Or TDHQ can let this play itself out... That will be funny, but pointless.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " and I think people can find ways to coexist." NO. Not with the Assholes who still run amok destroying the site. A Moderator with an Iron hand is needed.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    No
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, Troll, this is all good fun and all, but mind if we take a break so I can ask you a serious question and give a serious answer to one of yours? First the question. Let's supposed that every single thing you say about me is true. Ok, what's the worst I'm doing? Annoying a few people on the internet? Now let's compare that to what RickyBoyDugan has admitted to doing - regularly drinking and driving with BAC over 0.08 "normally" engaging in BBFS when strippers offer it, thus put his wife at risk of STDs and cervical cancer Ok, so who is worse? Given that you (try to) attack me, don't you think your priorities are bit wasted? A better campaign would be to shame RickyDugan for drinking and driving especially, and for putting his wife at risk of some terrible diseases? OK, if you do answer that thanks for taking the time. Now a serious answer to your question. Why do I do this? It's because when I see certain members with titanic egos I know exactly how they are going to act when I point out they are wrong about anything. I know they will never admit it not matter what and just tangle themselves more deeply in lies so they never have to admit they are wrong about anything and I am right. Why do I like that? I guess it's the predictability, the sense of me being right when they are wrong, and, honestly, just a slightly sadistic streak in me to watch it play out. Hope that helps you understand me better! For me it's all about being right when others are wrong, for most it's about social harmony. But I don't give a hoot about the latter. For most they've got it the other way around - telling lies, making each other feel good, and circle jerking take priority over what is true and what is false. Starting to understand no why you campaign here is misguided and why I do have "support" from other members on this board as you point out in your latest thread?
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    @Dougster: This is not an AA site or a marriage counseling forum and I don't represent MADD. This is a place where men talk about their experiences with strip clubs and strippers. Sometimes drinking and sex will be a part of that, at least for most men. But creating or embellishing issues and then using your constructs for additional amusement is just another part of your game. Initial recon indicates that accuracy is not necessary for you to level hyperbolic accusations at your targets. Your "wins" are gained primarily by wearing down your targets with excessive and obsessive posting patterns and content. Also, it is suspected that your tacit "support" from other members is more a function of those members hoping to stay out of your trolling crosshairs than any real agreement with your viewpoints. Break over uber troll. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Troll: "Sometimes drinking and sex will be a part of that, at least for most men. Wow, equivocating between "sex" and putting your wife at risk of STDs and cervical cancer by normally having BBFS with strippers when it is offered. Also equivocating between "drinking" and "drinking and driving". Really clever. No answer at all to my question of which one of us (me or RickyBoy is worse.) Also, as predicted, just more parroting of the RickyBoy's lines as your "escalation". Very weak.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Great, I'm being trolled even in the exchange between the super troll and the anti-troll troll. Wonderful. Fraudster, you're full of shit. You have no clue about the extent to which I do any of these things and you are not really riding this bullshit for public service purposes anyway. And if not those two issues, then you find other bologna to spin based upon other comments and admissions. This is precisely why nobody wants to share their stories on here anymore. I do so despite the inevitable satirical twisting of what I post and subsequent 20+ posts (from multiple screen names) re: the said satirical nonsense, but not many want to deal with that. Defense, parrot away!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sorry, RickyBoy. I posted links before to where you admit to "normally" engaging when BBFS when it is offered. This despite the fact that you are married and you are quite aware that puts your wife at a greatly increased risk of STDs and cervical cancer. I also posted links to where you admit to routinely drinking and driving with BAC over .08 because - it's what real men do; the legal limits are just to damn low; and you are too pussy to just your wife you were out drinking even though you simultaneously want us to believe you are a "man" who is "control". Indeed you even go so far as to thump your chest about the BBFS and drinking and driving and say it's say it's what others really want to do but they just aren't as free as you are and actually do it. Those two actions RickyBoy, are textbook anti-social. And unlike Troll who clearly had no understanding of the term, though he "believes" he does, but isn't quite sure, nobody is going to disagree with me about that. As I say RickyBoy even if every single thing you and Troll claim is true you are much worse person for drinking and driving, putting your wife at risk of STDs and cervical cancer and then thumping your chest about it ("I'm living it up like you wish you could!")
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I've admitted to nothing of the kind and you know it. This all started a couple of years back when you got butt hurt over the fact that I called you a homebound (likely unemployed and/or disabled) troll who was feeding the board bad club intel. But ok, let's assume that everything you say about me is true. Why do you care? What's your horse in this race? :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "What's your horse in this race?" I believe his "Horse" is POWER and his attempts to wield it over other members.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I love it RickyBoy now watering things down to "likely" unemployed/homebound when before it was a sure thing. Not feeling confident as usual today, RickyBoy? Truth is I'd love to be unemployed and hope to get there soon, but need a bit more in the bank. Let's see how the market does this month? What does your expert analysis as was so dead on about ticket RICK say, RickyBoy? (Sarcasm( Do you need me to repost the links to your past admissions? Some just a few days ago? Let me know if you are going try that standard dodge of yours. and gee Ricky if we are comparing which one of us is worse kind of hard to ignore that drinking driving problem of yours. I know you think it's virtue because you aren't impaired at .08 like other pussies are, and hence can still drive perfect fine like a real man can, but you're the only who sees it that way. What at dig do I have in the fight? Git a few friends who live in NYC. One is a lawyer, and the other two traders. Won't want them to injuried due to your anti-social "living it up" with complete disregard for the safety of others.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    For cross reference here is a link to a thread in which I link to a thread where RickyBoy confessed to "normally" taking strippers up on BBFS when it is offered [view link] Rick's confessions to drinking and driving are spread across a couple of thread. Great reading though including such classic lines as "but I had to was scared to tell my wife!" "It's not that I'm too drunk to drive it's that the .08 limit is too low!" "Real mean will drink and drive, you pussy, grow a pair and do the same!" [view link] [view link]
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion