tuscl

Club Layout Preference ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Not that it makes a difference whether or not I will visit a club – but …

I like/prefer open spaces and prefer a club with a large wide open main room so one can take it all in (the view that is) and also helps to better scope out the talent IMO. I prefer for these clubs to have a separate more private LD room; but for the main room; I prefer wide open.

I am not big into SCs with many different rooms although I could see it's appeal to a certain extent.

Any preferences or don't really care at all?

17 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Dark corner...thats all De'Jugo needs
  • toddq
    11 years ago
    If its a club with floor dances then I like the multiple rooms for increased privacy.

Also when going to watch a sports game I like clubs with separate areas. Also some clubs have pool tables in a separate area. Lets me get away for a while without leaving the club.

Also nearly all the Ohio clubs have smokers patios so no way can you see all the talent in just the main room. So many dancers are smokers.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I also like dark bathrooms with shit on the walls
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I also like the porch..not on top but under it...its dark down their
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Papi, I concur. But, allow me to elaborate: I like a single, large room, mostly so I can see where the dancers I'm interested in, are circulating. I especially like to be able to see when they're going to the VIP and for how long and with whom. Also, I find it helpful to keep tabs on them when they're going to the dressing room, d.j., mgr. desk, and ladies room. Most of the Puget Sound Region clubs are laid out so I can find a spot with that visibility.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I prefer clubs where the floor is located in the direction gravity naturally pulls my feet.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Agree with the open main room for a good view whether from table or bar and a read of the overall vibe, comings-and-goings of dancers and level of private/semiprivate room traffic.

Too many sub-rooms or side-rooms and you can have the phenomenon of the action concentrating in one or two of them and the others being dead, and sometimes due to the layout not being obvious where is it you should go. I'm not too sanguine either about "upper level/lower level" set-ups where you are in an alleged "VIP level" that only means it's a different floor and you had to pay additional cover but you're mostly seeing the same show.

Table dances in the main floor are cool, even better to scout out potential. But then, yes, a space more segregated from the main floor for proper contact LDs, and THEN the CR/VIP for when you want half or full hours private. In some markets you find it's low-con laps in the main room in plain view and then on to CR with no intermediate level.

If size/room allows I'd go along with toddq that it would be nice to also have a "chillout space" for when you want a break yourself.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    All I care about is a ladies room that I don't have to share with the dancers. Oh and a club that isn't so dark that I trip over chairs when I enter.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I lime the way you think tuna dude
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Nice profile pic
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I think ClubGoer got all the points covered.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I prefer a smaller more intimate club. A nice sized bar where I can relax. Fairly private LD area. Private VIP when needed.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I like the woods behind the club it to is dark and full of bear shit
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sorry BigTuna1, but behind where I club, it's dry, full of cacti, and coyote shit. Oh yeah, watch out for those Mojave Greens, they mean.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Elevated Stage - No pit stages.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    As long as the layout provides for a place to get laid, I'm Ok with it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion