Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Buying dancer's panties

toddq

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone try it? What kind of prices do you pay? I have asked a few times and get quotes of $50 but some settle on lower price like $20. I myself have paid $20 and another time I paid $50 (she was too hot to negotiate with!)

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Seems like riight in the price range I've seen on the Internet for such purchases.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

ugh, ewww!

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I get the shit stand once with the xxxtra krispies in dem.......... $3.73

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I like to floss my teeth with em.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Gross

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Fuck yeah...but only after sodomizing the stripper with some o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. That creates some groove-EEE smells my brothers.

And I pay double if the stripper is a Smurfette. FUCK YEAH!!!

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Blue Dick...awesome bro

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Never really thought about it – not really my thing.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Not my fetish. So I don't see the appeal.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Well, I have given my ATF gift cards from Victoria's Secret, so I guess you could say I've bought hers.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

What exactly are you doing with these panties?

Profile picture for toddq
toddq
•

Japan has vending machines that dispense used panties collected from women so I'm not the only one. I like their feminine scent and like to jack my dick off in them.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I like eating the xxxtra shit krispies out of them

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Gross...

I had a dancer want to trade me her panties for my shirt once. Not my thing. Then she tried to trade me her bra for my shirt. I should have tskennher up on that one but I didn't. It was cold outside and I didn't want to walk back to my car without a shirt

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I have a friend that has a collection of panties that he gets from strippers at DajVue

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

My gf did it.Her only two sales were to some freaks on the west coast and Atlanta.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

tumble,

Atlanta? I don't think sc is a freak. :)

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I like to buy their floss as well

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

bang69- You gave me a good idea, I gotta start doing that!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement