Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sex just isnt enough

BossPlayer

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I need a cheesecake as well

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

mmm, cheesecake

Ever thought about your last meal on deathrow?

Filet Mignon Lasagna Grilled Asparagus Loaded Baked Potato Plain Cheese Cake

Profile picture for BossPlayer
BossPlayer
•

I just LDK'd

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

That'll raise hell with your cholesterol.

Profile picture for originaljuicebox69
originaljuicebox69
•

And a bucket of KFC

and an egg beater

And alive chicken

And some peach preserves

Profile picture for BossPlayer
BossPlayer
•

Oj lamfo

Profile picture for SnackBox69
SnackBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

You guys are killing me, cough cough, cholesterol does not know the power of the force, lol.

I'm going to look for food to kill. :)

mmmm, cheesecake. I knew I forgot to buy something.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Turkey with lots of sausage stuffing Garlic mashed potatoes Giblet gravy Fresh green beans Fresh made cranberry sauce Fruit salad like my Mom used to make and Pecan pie with praline ice cream

And an appropriate selection of wines and coffee.

Aaaaahhhhh!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Breast milk, dispensed from its original container.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Ah, IBBY but man does not live by boobs alone. Sometimes he needs to eat some kitty.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Ice water, the same thang that runs through my veins.

Profile picture for SnackBox69
SnackBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement