tuscl

Early Retirement

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Friday, August 30, 2013 6:14 PM
In the past week, I've had two different dancers tell me they are on track to retire in their mid-thirties. I believe it too because these babes are big time hustlers working the floor seemingly everyday. They seem to work seven days a week 12 hours a day although I'm sure that can't be possible. I guess it is kind of ironic that, with each of my SC visits, my dreams of early retirement fade while their dreams of retiring early get closer to reality. Oh well...at least someone in this illusion gets to retire early.

22 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    There's one born every minute.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Will they be MILF's on Seeking Arrangement then?
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Wolf: Some dancers actually retire and go legit. After all, how much dick can you take before you say "enough is enough".
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've recently adopted a new retirement strategy: work till you die.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Obama Affordable Care Act: Age 0 - 17 = if you get sick, go home, take a pill, and die. Age 18 - 58 = if you get sick, go to affordable care government facility, take a pill, go back to work. Age 59 and above = if you get sick, go home, take a pill, and die.
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    I hav enough money to live comfortably for tha rest of my life As long as I am dead by Tuesday
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^ LOL.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    My ATF left dancing at about 25. Has fiddled around with different work, but really, basically retired.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Using the definition of "retired" as having enough money for normal everyday expenses for your estimated "rest of life" without having to go to work to earn more money...I doubt very many strippers are in that category. I think they spend it as fast as they make it.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    30 is the new 65
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    My current favorite at my favorite club, who is probably late 30's/early 40's, has been saying for almost as long as I've known her that she should be retired from dancing by now, not that I believe it, considering she only dances 3 times a week currently.
  • caliman20
    11 years ago
    Retired from dancing or retired from work are two different things. sooner or later they will HAVE to retire from dancing. Looks won't last obviously. Retired from working I would find hard to believe and if they say it, they are just too ignorant about having enough money to not work comfortably. The stripper can say whatever they want and create their own BS reality, as they probably already have a fake reality in the club to begin with, so what is one more BS reality?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Seems to be some disagreement with my assessment of my ATF's working status. I did say she is basically retired and has had jobs at times, but those were mostly "busy work". I worked with her on her funds as she left dancing and I know what she had. The lady seems to have had a good financial head on her shoulders, as she made very shrewd investments and spent little to live during her dancing times. It CAN happen, but I an sure she is the exception and not even close to the rule.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Pablo you missed a step for the 18-58yo you must wait in line for at least 4 or 5 hours to get the pill before you are ordered to go back to work
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I only know one dancer who retired & now she is rather ill. Guess she shouldn't have retired.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    My ATF retired a month ago and is about to start a regular job in another town about an hour or so away. She's excited to get out of the sc business.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    It is tough to keep a steady thing with one girl for any period of time. Even the relatively small % of girls who do not burn out in a short period of time start aging out as move into their 30s.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    O.J. that was fu king funny !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Two of my ATFs were close to 40 y/o. Both were BETTER performers inn ALL "ways" than most young 20's somethings I've been with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – perhaps only very successful athletes can retire before 35 and never have to work again. I would say when a dancer says “retire”; they probably mostly mean retire from dancing. They can either become stay at home moms if they have an S.O. that can provide for them; or they just get a regular job or do some kind of small business. Some dancers may be business savvy and may want to save up a particular amount of $$$ over a period of time and then use that to start some kind of business. I don’t think this is the norm; but I would imagine some have done it.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi, Far my friend, VERY far, from the norm, but it can happen, and does.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    About six years ago at one of the nicer ESL clubs I met a 51 y/o dancer (she looked 30 or less) who claimed she had started dancing at 27 and put three kids through private schools and college by stripping. She said her original plan was to strip until she could get a real job using her college degree, but never found any mundane employment that would come close to paying the bills. Her plan, as of our conversation, was to dance a few more years for retirement $ then enjoy grandkids. Note: after a few entertaining private dances she rejoined me in the club (very slow day) and eventually showed me pictures of her kids, in the mix were pictures of the three young adults (clearly her kids) in college cap and gown. I think her story was mostly true. Retiring at 35 is a great dream, but reality has a nasty habit of getting in the way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion