tuscl

Exhibitionism: To be seen or not to be seen?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
We've learned how more privacy means more mileage, but don't you ever get a kick out of knowing others are getting an eyeful? What about the dancers, do you ever find that they are getting off on it, and you are the benificiary?

13 comments

• chandler
    19 years ago
    Again, the topic is NOT meant to be whether anybody prefers to have people watching. BUT, when you're getting a dance where it's unavoidable, do you enjoy a dancer who doesn't care and goes ahead with great mileage anyway. And, possibly, what part does exhibitionsim play in that for you or her.

Excuse my poorly considered title question. which makes it sound like an either/or question. Thank you.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    I'm not into people checking me out at all.

More importantly though, being on display means I'm not gonna get away with any real fun.

When having a hot time with a stripper ITC, things are happening that will likely get me bounced and her fired. Last thing I want is some drunk prick to yell out, "dude check it out...he's fucking her"
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    JC: When other men and/or women are watching, yes, I'm part of what's being watched. I don't feel I'm exempt by being blue-screened out of people's vision. But then, presumptuousness is one of my endearing qualities.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    chandler: Do you think that the other men in the club are checking you out while a hot woman is writhing naked all over your body? Or am I off base in thinking that such vanity is a ridiculous assumption to make about such a situation?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    If you think that you are getting a good dance from a particular lady when there are people watching go find the same lady when things are slow. Your dance will be much better. I like privacy not only for myself but because I know the dancer is going to feel more at ease as well.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I always get the feeling that what she's really doing is advertising to the rest of the room. I guess I can't fault her for that, but I like a little more privacy and discretion.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    So, presumptuousness is a bad thing??
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Among the many advantages of going during the off hours when the club is really slow is the fact that you're almost always the only couple in the LD room and nobody pays any attention. I prefer it that way, it's more intimate.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I don't mind the attention, because I realize it isn't me but the dancer with me that the guys are paying attention to. It's incredibly presumptuous to think otherwise.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I know some strippers may be an exhibitionist but I don't really care to be the center of attention. I guess if I was getting paid big bucks like Tiger Woods, I would get used to it. On the other hand if the crowd only consisted of several pretty females and I was the center of attention, I could get used to it. :)
    The big downside is that with so many watching, someone always seems to want to criticize whether they say something to you or not. I suppose that is what all people in public life face. I'm glad I'm not in charge of this country. If you have enough people watching, you can never please everyone.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    SC: Yeah, the first part of my question didn't come out right. What I get a kick out of is when the girl doesn't care who's watching, and we go ahead and grope each other openly in ways other strippers would only do in private. I like her reckless disregard, and maybe that's different from exhibitionism.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    My ATF thrives on the attention. She told me when she was 15 she and her mother were driving in a convertible and decided to start flashing truck drivers. When she's on stage naked she loves the attention. When we do a LD she doesn't stretch limits fearing consequences from management, but in the CR there are no limits.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "We've learned how more privacy means more mileage"

NOT in the old open VIPs of H8S and Bogarts's!!! It was total all out fucking & sucking for all those in the VIP to see.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion