tuscl

STD's

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Motorhead started a topic about valet parking. Asking the question "anybody actually have an incident with using them"?

Well, what about STD's? There have been countless topics about using condoms to avoid STD's and even pregnancies but has anyone actually picked up an STD in a strip club?

After the birth control pill came on the market, I never used a condom until AIDS came on the scene. That includes prostitutes in Japan, Mexico, Germany & Denmark. In the U.S.A. strip clubs I always carry one but there have been a few times that I threw caution to the wind and went bare back. WTF, I'm not going to live forever.

But in all of those years of having sex with "sex workers", I have never come down with anything.

Anybody here want to admit having contacted an STD from a stripper?

16 comments

• Player11
    11 years ago
    Not STD from strippers - have done around 35 different ones last nine yr. A couple were bareback by accident - condom breakage. I had Wendy (my photos) without one in 2005. She told me she was a happy prostitute as she danced to recruit clients. Then she went to Arizona for awhile and came back in 2011-12 and offered it bareback for slightly more bc she said she was fixed. I fucked her bb a lot then it was exciting shooting it off in her. No STD.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Doing all the bareback I did with txtityfan's daughter had me worried, but I got tested and came out clean. Don't know if I should hav taken the risks I did just to piss off her father - txtittyfan.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm clean and I've been pumping sex dolls for years now bareback
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    No STD's but I got brain rot from too much tuna.

Tuna fish accumulate toxic mercury in their flesh as a result of industrial pollution, and the side effects of mercury poisoning  include finger curling, cognitive impairment, and coordination problems. A California boy, who was the subject of a front-page Wall Street Journal article, went from being a star athlete and honor student to being unable to concentrate or catch a football because he ate canned tuna. Even if he had eaten only half a can of albacore tuna a week, he still would have consumed 60 percent more mercury than is considered "safe" by the U.S. government.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ I did not know that, that's kind of scary.

Some STDs don't show symptoms in some people, so unless you get tested regularly you probably wouldn't know you had one unless you gave it to someone (assuming they had symptoms and correctly traced it back to you). Sort of like some people can carry the herpes virus and never have an outbreak.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I love tuna
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Long ago. Got one called trichomoniasis. Easy fix, but it's the reason I am, except for recent lapses, so adamant about condom usage.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I know 6 people that have got'n a std from a stripper
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I love tuna"

SO do I!!!

I have NEVER gotten an STD from a sex Worker or a civilian woman.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The only thing I’ve gotten is a bad headache from their SS
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Does yeast count?
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    No STD's. I got crabs from civilian once. They were a bitch to get rid of.

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I picked up a cannister of STP near a strip club
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I always go bareback if I'm not paying, and haven't caught anything, but the girls I have sex with are housewives and the like. If I'm paying money I use a condom. Usually.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nada con la cagada.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    I would like this to be a better lesson about how you should never have unprotected sex but alas it is not the case. I practice safer sex and as of yet I have not gotten an STD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion