tuscl

The Real Reason The System Was Invented

Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:45 AM
Interesting insight came to me last night - Judging from other examples of RickyBoy's interactions with strippers it seems he is always acting like a COMPLETE PUSSY around strippers. This would explain why he is afraid to "just ask". Also I wonder if the root of RickyBoy's ass clownery is really that he is so insecure with himself that he thinks that even a hooker would not want to have paid sex with him unless he tricked them into thinking he was a RICH STUD by being the only one wearing a suit in a dive club. Hence, his notion that a System is necessary when, in reality, all you need to do is "just ask". Food for thought!

42 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Oh yeah, I'm smelling another homebound troll day comin' on. ;) Woo hoo!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I think they both are ass-fucking each other using the the same keyboard.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy and his innate pussyness busted for all to see! Too funny!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Some more to add - Seems like trying to trick strippers into thinking you are a RICH STUD by being the only one wearing a suit in a dive club is something only someone who was a total fraud and knew it would do. Someone like, hmmm, who on this board fits that description, let me say. Oh yes, Leisure Suit RickyBoy. Biggest poser/fraud evah! Wearing the suit into the dive club is pretty good ass clownery all by itself, but he takes it to a whole new level by writing that it is necessary.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Link to The System in all its original glory for reference [view link]
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    This is all about perspective. Rick, on one hand, travels and many times is an unknown "newbie" in the clubs he visits. As a person who actually does OTC with strippers, he has developed a methodology that improves his scoring per cent. As anyone who actually solicits dancers knows, you are not very successful walking into a new club asking "wanna fuck" to every dancer you meet. Dungster on the other hand has only the experience of watching his mother always responding yes every time she is approached with the "wanna fuck". This leads to his belief that all you have to do is ask. It basically comes down to those that have a methodology are successful. Those that have no experience and are not successful, ridicule.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Right, tittyfan, improves his score card. He reports 35% success, when everyone else on this board is saying more like 50% and some as high as 90%. The System works really great. Just like your financial advice. But hey, at least RickyBoy can look at you and say your financial advice is worse. Final thing - Every time I see people like you having to jump to RickyBoy's rescue I KNOW I've nailed him REALLY good.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Throw that shit some more
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I always thought that "The System" was meant to keep Mexicans & Blacks in check?
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Rick and Txtittyfan are co-inventors of only System I see at work: How to Turn an Internet Troll Into Your TOTAL BITCH. Damn, those two sure have got that sad puppy squealing for them non-stop. "RickyBoy, The System. Tittyfan, financial advice. Arf! Arf!" Good work, men!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Looks like it's your urpissedonpot who is Ricky and tittyfan's bitch trying to bail them out even though he knows everything I say about them is absolutely true. I also see urpissedonpot on pot to scare to tell us what aliases he has used in the past of TUSCL - wimper, wimper.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    You are so right, umissedaspot. Is there anything more pathetic than an (allegedly) grown adult whose first thought in the morning and last thought at night is to bump an irrelevant post about about a complete stranger, just because said stranger once called him out for lying about a review? What a tiny, tiny (fill in the blank) he must have to be so insecure. Now watch the witty comebacks from him, We know he has only two moves: make fun of your internet name and call you a fag...so, so witty. CP
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Gee, CP I would try and insult you but your own posts are so boring I can't think of any ammo to use against you. I guess I could back and read them, but it would just put me to sleep. Anyway, you go back to crying how this board can't be the bastion I maturity like stripperweb is and that you wish it were. Boo-hoo!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Three people jumping into help RickyBoy and counting. I guess I completely nailed the truth on this one!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hammer away
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Poo tossing is fun ! Their is shit all over these walls !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Sorry guys I've used both my results Ricks system 25% sex Just ask. 75%sex
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Now watch the witty comebacks from him, We know he has only two moves: make fun of your internet name and call you a fag...so, so witty" I could not have said it any better! LMFAOROTF!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LARF !
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    %50 drop with the system...sorry I thank im just going to ask
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ricky homo-faggot chicken-shit pussy-Boy!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Woooooooo Hoooooooo...go chicken shit go...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Cheers to the funniest invention yet
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    It's pathetic to see Douchester still being douche...he's the unfortunate manifestion of the one load his mother should have swallowed...there's only one branch in his family tree, from generations of inbreeding...reminds me of textbook twatage...douche
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    As I say, got to admire FAGDOG's loyalty. Looks like he is always behind RickyBoy (if you know what I mean) no matter what.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, MadFag, go defend RickyBoy for drinking and driving in the thread called "Clubbing Around the Holidays". He sure could use your help there!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    No defense needed Fraudster. I do what I do and I do it well. I enjoy as many vices as I can squeeze into each strip club night. Drink, smoke, and fuck and suck. I'm not afraid to get out there and live it up when I can. Shit, the last girl that I fucked OTC had prison record s long as my arm, which included stabbing a guy in the neck with his own knife. Hell, you don't even have clubs to talk about. Keep on sitting there in that wheel chair criticizing men who get out there and do what you can only imagine girly man. ;) LMAO.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    So drinking and driving is okay in your quest to "live it up"? Ok, RickyBoy. Looks like even MadFag who is always behind is going to try and back you on that one. You may pull the wool over many eyes here RickyBoy and I'm sure few will think too deeply about what kind of a guy drinks and drives and is now thumping his chest about, but some are starting too see you for you really are... My mission is not complete until it is the entire board who recognizes you for what you really are though. The drinking driving thread goes a long way toward that. Guess it took a real sledge hammer to open up alot of eyes about you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Cross reference to the thread where RickyBoy seriously says "Drinking and driving is ok but the stupid .08 limit is too low" [view link] Any lapdogs gonna step up and defend him? how about upissedonthepot? Nobody?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    You're my little bitch and you know it. ;) Following me around thread to thread, obsessing over old posts even when I'm not around, endless girly squeals over everything from cocktails at the club to my various fucking and sucking activities. Heck, I'll bet that over 2,500 of your over 6,000 posts reference me. Even your profile description is devoted to me. Here Dougie Dougie. Bad girl! LMAO Is this a homo-erotic fixation or some kind of weird need for a Daddy figure? You know you want to be like me even as you cringe at some of the things that you think that I do. ;) Who knew that a strip club board would become stuffed full of posts from a troll with such delicate sensitivities. Cowboy up girly man and show a male toughness.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Shall a start with that manly toughness by drinking and driving RickyBoy? I'm not too drink to drive! The legal limit is too low!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Grow a sack Fraudster - a man knows his limits and manages them accordingly.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Don't you think it's a little narcissistic? Just a little? To think your decision made when you have been drinking is better than thise who have scientifically studied the matter? When you are drunk are you like ".08? That is for pussies! Plus I invented The System so I know it's too low!" When drinking driver do cause accident do you think they often leave thinking? I may be over but I'm just fine.., the limit is too low! Just man up and tell your wife you were out drinking and needed a cab. You fuckin' pussy!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, RickyBoy, when you "know your limits" does the feat of having to tell your wife factor into things as you have said in the other thread that it does? Make you skip the taxi and drive anyway because you are too afraid to confront her? pussy! *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    The system was invented to give Dungster another opportunity to show the board that he is an imbecilic ass.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ this spoke txtittyfan who said to short treasuries the say before they bottomed in 2009 and then said add to the losing position midway through a 60% move against him. Yep, you're definitely the imbecilic ass. We want even get into your recent advice on stock ticker RICK either. Also funny you have not a word to say on defense of RickyBoy's drinking and driving.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    douchester, c'mon man stop being a whiny little ratchet bitch whose life is devoted to trolling, ankle biting and whack duplicitious taint...calm the fuck down, you've become a caricature of yourself and nothing more than a befuddled, rattled, retarded, annoying as fuck, ridiculous, less than chill rickwannabe... CP straight up nailed it..."We know he has only two moves: make fun of your internet name and call you a fag"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nope, I called CP boring. So at least three moves, yeah? But yep good plan. Try and make your point through outrageous exaggeration which can be disproved with two seconds of thought. Good to see you standing BEHIND your man though, MadFag!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    Douchester's rattled again...hahaahaaa
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Seems your the one tossing out "bitch" "retarded" and the the rest of the kitchen sink this morning, MadFag. Don't run along. Aren't you late for a poetry reading or your astrology group or something? :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion